Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanisha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanisha on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 1883

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanisha (Pin 1883)

Tanisha

Photos of Tanisha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanisha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanisha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
72 comments

Hi my name is Tanisha from Manchester, I’m a very good looking exotic black lady, I'm 5 ft 4 inches tall with long black hair and dark brown eyes, I love to dress in sexy lingerie with stockings and I have a very very horny appetite, so if you’d like to chat and fulfil your fantasies call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1883 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanisha on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 1883

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanisha

1 month ago

Happy valentine's Day sweet heart not spoke in ages really need a catch up All my love Richard β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Tanisha, all I want is to lick πŸ‘… and fuck your beautiful gorgeous pussy . Your John xxxxxxxxxπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

2 months ago

I really hope I can speak to you later sexy, love, Aaron xxxx

2 months ago

Tanisha. All I can say is NOBODY on this Ebony Section comes within a MILE of YOU .Beutiful. SAM . Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Thanks Anthony. Sorry didn't get back to sooner. All you gorgeous guys I'll be back online Sunday AM xxx

2 months ago

Had the most explosive wank session with Tanisha,What a sexy gorgeous ebony babe she is . Loves the feel of warm spunk running between her beautiful tits. πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ . Your John xxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Tanisha is the most beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe on your site ,makes you feel wanted . Forget the rest ,Tanisha is the best. Anthony.

2 months ago

Beautiful sexy ebony Tanisha, without a doubt you should be in all the Top Shelf Mags , They would soon sell out . Gorgeous sexy tits and pussy ready to suck , lick πŸ‘…,and fuck senseless. Peter.πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ“ž

2 months ago

Hi Steve. As promised I apologise for Xmas. Glad to speak with you today...amazing session.One of the best....your a star...lol Speak soon again.

2 months ago

Tanisha is the ebony babe everyone wants to fuck on a regular basis.She has the looks of an Angel πŸ˜‡ and the body of a dirty black spunk drinker who loves to fuck ,any holes that you require.BEUTIFUL. JOHN....xxxxxπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’•

2 months ago

Tanisha is the most beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe on your site . She says that she has a Horny Appitite for sex , That is an UNDERSTATEMENT, could fuck her daily forever, MARCUS πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈSoon .

2 months ago

Can't wait Tomi. Looking forward to it...lol xx

2 months ago

Tanisha, hottest black chick I've had fun with ;) loved creampieing you in your fave position, definitely will call again soon, Tomi xxx

2 months ago

What an amazing orgasm really enjoyed our chat can't wait to speak again soon Richard XX❀️

2 months ago

Tanisha, my beautiful sexy ebony babe, I love πŸ’• the way you stand over me and wee into my open mouth ,then gradually slide down onto my mouth and rub your gorgeous pussy up and down until you cum for me then we both enjoy our SPECIAL Costa Coffee

2 months ago

Tanisha, I’m afraid you have ruined any other ebony babes chances of doing any good because of your body. Absolutely gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe. My prick has never been so hard when speaking to you . Marcus πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘¦πŸΏ

2 months ago

Hi Anthony. Can't wait too...lol Speak soon xxx

3 months ago

Tanisha,can’t wait to lick,suck,and fuck you again .You are the best by far . Anthony xxxπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

3 months ago

Hi Tanisha love every inch of your body and your name carnt speak now getting ready for work will have a wank over your pictures tonight which is your favourite picture??? Love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Cant wait too Anthony. Speak soon xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 7066)

Beth

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)