Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 29 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 32 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket šŸš€ man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ Xxx love JJ xxX šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤ļø
  • 35 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Phone Sex Profiles: Abby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abby on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 4230

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abby (Pin 4230)

Abby

Photos of Abby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abby

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Abby is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9605 & enter pin 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1268 comments

Hello there Boys, my name is Abbey. Iā€™m a lovely big blonde with lovely big tits. I love sexy fantasies , love dressing up and all sorts of wild outfits and I want to be your dream come true, so come on boys, if you want to spunk over me, come and give me a thrill. Call me on and enter PIN 4230 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abby on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 4230

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abby

2 days ago

I hope the birthday boy is ready for his birthday surprise today

3 days ago

Hey Abby.Try not to bounce up and down on your new boiler too hard, in case your huge tits and gigantic arse knackers it before its been installed for even a month LOL

3 days ago

Abbey thank you very much I will speak to you tomorrow from Ichigo Kurosaki

3 days ago

If you are hot hot hot Abby, best not lean too close to your new boiler incase it singes the hair on your swollen fanny LOL

3 days ago

I am hot hot hot and boiler is on fire baby

4 days ago

Hope your ample sized chest is feeling nice and cosy. as you prop yourself up leaning against your new boiler Abby

4 days ago

Happy 41 birthday Ichigo for Tuesday have a good time shame working on it poor you.x

4 days ago

Let's have sex , xx Rocket Man

5 days ago

What is level 5 then rocket man ?

5 days ago

Abby Have you about maybe putting your Xmas tree in either picture 3 or picture 5? LOL

6 days ago

Wonder what you will get up to over the next 21 days till 6pm on 11 December my little cheeky cherub? I suppose by the time the latest lockdown ends you will either have gone through god knows how many batteries for your various "objects"? Or else yo

1 week ago

Are you ready to go to level 5 with rocket Man XXX šŸš€šŸ’„

1 week ago

Maybe you need to recharge your cheekiness and send it to the moon haha mr Scotland

1 week ago

Hi Abby At least the only thing that might be wet today other than your knickers is the weather, Re the beeping noise you heard earlier, it could be an alarm or a vehicle reversing or the battery in your vibrator warning you that it needs charging LO

1 week ago

Attempted to get you out your scratcher twice this am but you still are not logged online. Re new levels, where you are is level 3 where "m'lado is" aka your beloved has changed to level 4. Hope your lady garden is hot hot hot with your new boiler LO

1 week ago

Thanks to all for your sexy comments x

1 week ago

How's my little slut? Still on here I see XXX šŸš€šŸ’„

1 week ago

Hope the new boiler is helping to keep pictures 3-5 nice and brown and extremely crisp too Abby LOL

1 week ago

Dear Abby just in case if you forgot remember this name Bowling for Soup video of band funny telling baby love from Ichigo Kurosaki

1 week ago

Sexy Abbey thanks for the calls they was fun specially paint GTA 5 must do that again was really funny thanks for picking the colours for a cars we can have more fun again in the future I love you from Ichigo Kurosaki

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)