Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexa on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7151

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexa (Pin 7151)

Alexa

Photos of Alexa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
319 comments

Hi Alexa here. I’m 5ft10” in heels with golden brown shoulder length hair and dark wet smouldering eyes. I have full luscious lips and 38DD boobs. I love hot horny men who let me straddle their size with my long slim legs. Come and satisfy my veracious sexual needs. I know you can. Let’s share some 1-2-1 sexy fun time. The dirtier the better. Call me on and enter PIN 7151 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexa on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7151

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexa

2 weeks ago

Don't forget to call me Lambchop...A xxx

2 weeks ago

Ms Alexa, I bet you miss the vibes from that night hence why no reply lol Anyway catch you soon, if you can keep up! Mr Lambo.....

3 weeks ago

Hi Lee, how are you? Miss our conversations and the sex...you know you're good!!! I prefer see you soon to good-bye so call me...love Alexa xxx

3 weeks ago

Always enjoyed talking with you Alexa. You're a talented girl! Goodbye. Lee

3 weeks ago

Hi A come online tonight babe xx Tazzzx

1 month ago

Taz!!! I missed you man...thanks for our intimate and sexy Saturday night... love A.x xx

1 month ago

Ms Alexa, hope your recovering from the vibes lol Catch you very soon, Mr Lambo!

1 month ago

Ms Porsche Alexa! You still recovering from that night and the vibes at the background lol Don't be thinking about me too much, resume soon Mr Lambo....

1 month ago

That was great to talk to you and fuck you again! Thanks Alexa! Noelxxxx

1 month ago

Sunny...my hot hubby... Sorry I missed you x

1 month ago

Sunny - OMFG - wifey

2 months ago

If you want good sub roleplay then look no further

2 months ago

OMG 😮 sunny ere, amazing 💋

2 months ago

Amazing lady! Great at roleplays! xx

3 months ago

Sorry darling...I had to drop the call...James xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Alexa, it's been a while. I think we need a catchup.... Lee

4 months ago

Hi it’s dave in Cardiff wow wow your so very good my first time to call you it will not be the last I can tell you your classy and so very sexy really knows how to turn a guy on You must have heard me cum it was brill Thank you so much 🏴󠁧

4 months ago

Hey Sexy, the other day when we fucked in the shower... you let me cum down your throat so deep, you were amazing babe, xx Dinesh

4 months ago

Hi Alexa come on line need to give you my seed pete

4 months ago

Hi Alexa. I like the natural look but I also like my presents to come wrapped. Do you have a favourite sex toy? Mxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

Karly
(PIN: 7176)

Karly

Leila
(PIN: 7216)

Leila

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)