Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 59 minutes ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Bethany
    What a fuck??? She never lets you just cum once this girl just keeps going and going, lovely girl to talk too.
  • 1 hour ago about Jade
    Fucking hot 21
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    All ways on my mind xxxxx u my dirty secret Jodie xxxx, thanks for chat last enjoyed and the sexxxxxx ur good .I loves u and think the world of u darling.role on Tuesday hell b mine again lol XXX have good WK end.ur old barstard horny peter...
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Ready for some cunt rubbing? I'll rub my cock on the inside of your fanny if you like. 🚀😎

Phone Sex Profiles: Annie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Annie on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7145

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Annie (Pin 7145)

Annie

Photos of Annie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Annie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Annie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
129 comments

Hi my name is Annie, I am 34 years old feisty red head, I love meeting men and when I cant meet them I love talking to them in my spare time. I am single and not looking to settle down with one man because one man will not give me all the sexual attention and stimulation I need. I have so much energy , I love to dance and do performing arts. I like short skirts and tight tops to show off my firm pert tits. If you would like to chat call my number 7145. Call me on and enter PIN 7145 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Annie on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7145

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Annie

1 week ago

If we all wish and wank for annie she will come back. Please annie we all miss you x

2 weeks ago

When will this gorgeous minx be back...It's just not the same

2 weeks ago

Hi Annie, fancy some fun with your plumber then? 🥰 xx

3 months ago

If Annie doesn't return soon I`ll explode. Nobody better, voice of an angel mind of sin. Hope you are well. xxx D

3 months ago

HI Annie It would be great to chat again soon Dave xx

4 months ago

Thank you. One year older and one year sexier xxx

4 months ago

Happy Birthday Annie Love dave xx

4 months ago

Happy birthday darling. Your'e a wonderful woman. Love Paul xxx

5 months ago

Hi there annie,Gary here, from north Yorkshire. Can't wait to chat with you soon.

6 months ago

I try and get on mid afternoon and evenings (sometimes mornings) at the beginning of the week. But it varies depending on the nursing I am asked to do. I get so sexy when I cant talk for a while. xxx

6 months ago

Are you on in the day bby ?

6 months ago

Unable to call back off work. Be safe and sexy James x

6 months ago

Ginger hairy cunts are the best

6 months ago

Annie and your ginger fanny,you sure are 1 sexy saucy slutty minx.purr.

7 months ago

James, sorry I missed you, I'll try and be around next Wednesday usual time. I wondered if you would still be out or if you had to stay at home. Annie xx

7 months ago

Missed you by seconds on thursday normal time. My work pattern all over place at moment. Hope you well catch up next week on weds if possible. Look forward to your soothing voice and adventurous demands of me. I'll be ready. Be good and safe james x

7 months ago

Annie great time as always! Greg X

7 months ago

Hi Annie, your lovely, real nice catch up, 😉 enjoy tomorrow and take care, won’t leave it so long till next time, T xxxxxxx

8 months ago

Don't worry about me others are in greater need of your care. Keep up the good work. I'll hold it in x james

8 months ago

Hey Annie, it's Danny. Well that was one hell of a time with you in the bed! Pretty sure that pussy is wide and swollen after that massage you got. Take care !!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jasmine
(PIN: 7167)

Jasmine

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Frankie
(PIN: 7211)