Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 23 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 26 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 28 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Babs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Babs on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1447

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Babs (Pin 1447)

Babs

Photos of Babs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Babs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Babs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
252 comments

Hi this is Babs, I am blonde, I am busty and have lovely big tits with beautiful pink nipples you can play with all day. Well, I can tell you a few little stories about my threesomes and my deep-throating. So come through to 1447 and I will tell you all about it. Call me on and enter PIN 1447 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Babs on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1447

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Babs

5 days ago

Hi darling it's Paul from ashington am missing you so much when are you coming back online because I miss our chats and I worried about you too message me back love Paul X X

4 weeks ago

Hi darling it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend them four messages are not of me because I put Paul from ashington on am missing you when will you be online again darling love Paul from ashington xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Babs when are you coming back on line I miss you playing with your vibarater on your lovely soft pussy hurry back soon your loverxxx

1 month ago

Hi Babs when are you coming back on line I miss you playing with your vibarater on your lovely soft pussy hurry back soon your loverxxx

1 month ago

Hi Babs please come back on line I miss playing with your lovely wet pussy from your boyfriend Paul 💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

Hi Babs please come back on line I miss playing with your lovely wet pussy from your boyfriend Paul 💋💋💋💋

1 month ago

Hi darling I need you to come online again because I am missing you and worried about you too I been sending you messages but have not heard from you I thought you had forgotten about me the lad from ashington Paul X X message me back straight away

1 month ago

Hi darling are you doing ok am worried about you have not been online for along time ago and I am missing you lots and lots from ashington Paul X

2 months ago

Hi Babs log back on I want to lick out your wet pussy until you cum in my mouth and you can suck my cock and I can cum in your mouth please Babs your boyfriend Paul 💋💋💋

2 months ago

When are you logging back on Babs I need to fuck your lovely soft pussy your boyfriend Paul 💋💋💋💋

2 months ago

Hi darling it's Paul from ashington how are you doing today am missing you lots and lots when are you going to be online again my local girlfriend

2 months ago

When are you logging back on Babs I need to fuck your lovely soft pussy your boyfriend Paul 💋💋💋💋

2 months ago

Hi Babs when are you going to be back on line you need to give your lovely soft pussy an airing I need you your boyfriend Paul xxx

2 months ago

Hi Babs when will you be logging back on I miss you playing with your vibarater in your lovely soft pussy Paul your boyfriend

2 months ago

Hi darling how are you doing today it's Paul from ashington your boyfriend what are you doing today my darling is it raining were you are it's nice and sunny in ashington are you going to be online Sunday night so I can talk to you darling about 9, o

2 months ago

Hi Babs when will you be logging back on I miss you playing with your vibarater in your lovely soft pussy Paul your boyfriend

3 months ago

Hi Barbara it's Paul from ashington how are you doing today am missing you lots and lots and I was waiting for you Sunday night so I could talk to you when are you going to be online again message me back straight away Barbara

3 months ago

Hi darling how are you doing today am missing you am not well I was waiting for you on Sunday night just gone see you later ok X X

3 months ago

Hi Babs when are you coming back on line I need to fuck your smooth cunt

3 months ago

Hi Babs I wish I was sitting next to you watching you use in your vibarater on that lovely smooth Clit of yours you turn me on so much and you could watch me wank my big hard cock and we could both Cum together from your secret lov

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)