Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 20 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Chantelle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chantelle on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1040

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chantelle (Pin 1040)

Chantelle

Photos of Chantelle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chantelle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chantelle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
13 comments

Hi, guys this is Chantelle. I am 5ft 4” with big tits size 34G with size 10 waist, I have blue eyes and long brown hair. If you fancy anything naughty or nice or anywhere in between I would love to get naughty with you all if that's what your after or just a nice chat, done hesitate my agent number is 1040. Speak soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1040 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chantelle on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1040

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chantelle

1 week ago

Thanks Chantelle for an amazing conversation I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Will call you again. Xxxxx

1 week ago

Hey baby thanks for the awesome wank

1 month ago

Thank you baby for our morning tumble I really enjoyed will call again. Xxx

2 months ago

Thank you baby enjoyed our morning sex session I have not spunked that much in ages talk to you soon. Xxx

3 months ago

Loved fucking your 34G cups with my big black cock can't wait till next time Chantelle make sure you look after those big tits. Xxx

3 months ago

Cheers Chantelle for the sexy chat your voice is so sexy I really enjoyed being your Sir will call again soon my little naughty pet. Xxx

3 months ago

Thank you sexy for the wank I spunked everywhere.

3 months ago

Thank you for our lovely chat last night with my naughty girl. Xxx

5 months ago

Hey baby thanks for the blow job you gave me last night. Xxx

5 months ago

Thanks babe had an awesome chat I haven't cummed that much in ages. Xxxx

6 months ago

Hey Chantelle thanks for chat. JOhnx

6 months ago

Thanks baby loved your sexy voice and imagining fucking your 34G cups from your Irish fan Xxx

6 months ago

Thank you Chantelle for last night it was amazing, best turn on I've had in a long time cummed ever where, I will be calling again.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)

Diamond

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Collette
(PIN: 1931)

Collette

Tasha
(PIN: 1438)