Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 55 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Charlotte

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1004

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Charlotte (Pin 1004)

Charlotte

Photos of Charlotte

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Charlotte

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Charlotte isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
19 comments

Hi gents my name is Charlotte, my agent number is 1004. I am a sexy horny 28 year old who loves to fulfil your most erotic fantasies. I have long dark hair and blue eyes with large 34 EE breasts that just love to be sucked. Call me and I can tell you how wet my pussy gets while I chat to you. My agent number again is 1004. Call me on and enter PIN 1004 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1004

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Charlotte

4 months ago

Hi Charlotte. Do you have a favourite sex toy? Mx

4 months ago

micheal no surprise there you always make me come..i love you kissing me and holding me near your cock you are amazing xxxx

4 months ago

Angel its your Michael who made you cum.... That's what I wanted as you deserve to enjoy like us guys always do when speaking with you perfect babe. Glad you enjoyed beautiful xxx Michael xxx

5 months ago

Lovely, wet, cotton panties. Can't wait. Mx

5 months ago

hi its andy never tire looking at your tits and cunt.had about six wanks to you today brill💋💋🌹🙌

5 months ago

hi M..my favourite underwear for you are my little white cotton panties that i finger fuck in and then give you to take home as a little reminder of our speacial time together xxxxx

5 months ago

hi M..my favourite underwear for you are my little white cotton panties that i finger fuck in and then give you to take home as a little reminder of our speacial time together xxxxx

5 months ago

wow the admirer that really turns me on thinking of you wanking off while your looking at my pussy pics xx

5 months ago

Hi Charlotte. What's your favourite underwear? Mxx

5 months ago

Charlotte, you are so easy to get off to, your pictures please me - an admirer

5 months ago

stevie you really know how to turn a girl on wow you turn me on so much and your so naughty ..i love you our late night chats..speak soon xx

5 months ago

Charlotte I would love a foot wank of you in fully fashioned nylon stockings. Tom x

5 months ago

Oh Charlotte, what a sexy naughty woman you are, cannot wait for our next chat xx thought about you all day! Speak soon my lovely, your Stevie xxxxx

5 months ago

hi john you have the sexiest fat cock that really turns me on.you made me come 3 times and now i cant stop thinking about you xx ring back soon for some more amazing sex xx

5 months ago

Hi Charlotte it's John from last night darling, what a fantastic session we had didn't we just, hearing you cumming three times really got me cumming every where. Will speak to you again Saturday night about the same time. Love you xxx John xxxxx

9 months ago

john it was lovely to speak to you x

9 months ago

Very nice person as well as being beautiful young woman L O L Johñ x

9 months ago

Enjoyed our chat lovely girl very Horney John Irish Fan x

10 months ago

Gorgeous looking tits and fanny hole Charlotte

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)