Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 37 seconds ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 8 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 10 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 13 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Chelsea

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chelsea on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7203

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chelsea (Pin 7203)

Chelsea

Photos of Chelsea

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chelsea

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chelsea isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
66 comments

Hi I’m Chelsea, I’m a brunette with 36 BB chest, slim but curvy. I’m a horny 30 year bisexual girl who loves loads of horny naughty fun with men and women. So don’t be shy give me a call for some horny naughty se. so come on, get calling don’t be shy. Speak soon bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7203 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chelsea on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7203

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chelsea

1 week ago

Hi oh please do call me again i love being a dirty bitch xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Chelsea great call when you had come back from the gym you dirty bitch I’m still wanking thinking about you, will call again soon xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Jamie u can lick as much spunk out of my pussy as you want give us a call xxxxx

4 weeks ago

Can i suck the cum out of ur cunt after uve been bent over n fucked like a whore xx jamie xx

1 month ago

I would love to clean ur cunt chelsea after u have been fucked ragged n spunked all over xx jamie xx

1 month ago

Hi Jamie just think it's me licking her out 😊

1 month ago

Fucking hot 30

1 month ago

Hi chelsea love watching my whore of a wife on her back getting her pussy rammed with cock till they spunk in her cunt leaving her a creamy mess then i clean her up with my tounge xxx jamie xxx

1 month ago

Hi Andy enjoyed every second with you love to fuck u all night long so much juices to swollow

2 months ago

Chelsea Thank you for another great fuck. You are always so filthy. Wish we could fuck all night. Your dirty bastard, Andy. 💦💦💦

3 months ago

Hi Geoff i really enjoyed fucking you too, i'm always ready for more horny sexy fun xxxx

3 months ago

chelsea hi its geoff thankyou for making me cum. you are sexy as fuck i enjoyed fucking you. emptied my balls love xxxxx

3 months ago

Hi Chelsea, can't wait to get the chance to talk to you mmmmmm you sound sooo horny!!!! How would you like sitting in my face facing my feet so you can lean forward and push my legs open to pound my ass with my new ten inch toy as I ran my tongue up

3 months ago

Make it nice and wet. I need you to peg me now. Mx

4 months ago

i'd suck another womans juices off your strap on, i will let you face fuck me with it deep and hard xxxx

4 months ago

Andy i loved our session so much fun xxxx

4 months ago

I love being a dirty slut especially with toys

4 months ago

Hi Chelsea thanks for the fantastic fuck session. You were wonderful. Your dirty bastard Andy

4 months ago

If you are into anal play, in particular a dildo up your bum while ur jacking off, Chelsea is your girl, She heavily into strap on stuff, and will fuck you up the arse until you spunk up. Dirty little slut.

4 months ago

A sexy 30 year old

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Fiona
(PIN: 7152)

Fiona

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)