Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 20 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Chrissie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chrissie on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7105

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chrissie (Pin 7105)

Chrissie

Photos of Chrissie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chrissie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chrissie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
504 comments

Hi my name is Chrissie, my pin number is 7105. I have lovely long dark hair and blue eyes with lips that could suck your hard cock until you beg me to stop. I am a size 12 with curves in the right places, my tits are 34 E that I would love you to come over. I have a firm peachy arse that loves to be licked and bitten. My pin number is 7105 so come on over and lets get hot until we cum. Call me on and enter PIN 7105 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chrissie on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7105

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chrissie

5 days ago

Chrisse, spoke to u a few weeks ago. Have been trying again but with no luck. Can't wait to lick your pussy, sniff your ass hole & tonguing it, before fucking you. Imran

2 weeks ago

hi sexy are u back on soon

2 weeks ago

Nice wet snatch now. .SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH

2 weeks ago

My little sub slut be ready for me to work that massive fat arse and have your dildo at hand to ram into your wet fuck cunt when I say. Master Tom

2 weeks ago

Well Michael you minge munching maniac my fucking cunt is soaking wet and I need you more xxxx

3 weeks ago

This milf will take it hard. Lee

3 weeks ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington have you forgotten about me you have not received any reply to my messages so I am going to put a spell on you and turn you into a 🐸 message me back

3 weeks ago

A naked heat machine i want your love. .......I'm a wild child come and love me i want you

3 weeks ago

Always enjoyed talking with you Chrissie. You're a talented girl! Goodbye. Lee

3 weeks ago

Looking forward to final episode of Life expecting to be sad surprised shocked. Need to binge on catch-up asap. Eight days on leave it's been six months since I had anytime off other than the odd day, it will make me appreciate five day working week

3 weeks ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share friend message me about this Sunday night love Paul from ashington your car share friend

3 weeks ago

WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK WANK SQUIRT

4 weeks ago

Be on tonight for face sitting

1 month ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share friend I will not be online tonight because I got to Go to work night shift but I will be online Sunday night after ok Chrissie from ashington Paul X

1 month ago

Just done a massive cum tribute to you spunked all over your photos. Will be uploading soon watch and enjoy xxxx D

1 month ago

Tit wank

1 month ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share friend I am going to fuck fuck fuck fuck you very very very very hard till I cum inside you on Sunday night ok you better be online that night from ashington Paul X

1 month ago

Love to see your pendulous tits swinging as I fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck you Steve

1 month ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share friend are you going to be online Sunday night my car share friend with your black stockings with the line up the back and blue short heel shoes because I am going to fuck you very very hard that ni

1 month ago

Hope all well. Try to catch u Saturday ,4ish if that's ok. Have to compete with your vast fan base. Take care. Peter x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amber
(PIN: 7164)

Amber

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)