Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Christina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Christina on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7022

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Christina (Pin 7022)

Christina

Photos of Christina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Christina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Christina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hi guys my name is Christina, I'm an adventurous, talkative young lady in my 20s and love getting turned on. I have honey blonde hair and chestnut brown eyes, with size 34E boobs, all natural, I am also curvaceous. I like wearing high heel shoes, stockings and I usually wear thongs. I love sucking cock a whole lot. I like it when a man knows what he wants and goes after it. My pin number is 7022. I cant wait to talk with you, so I can satisfy all of your senses. Call me on and enter PIN 7022 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Christina on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7022

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Christina

3 weeks ago

Hi Christina fantastic photos if your phone sex his good has your photos then everyone on a winner it’s dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Have call to find out yes

1 month ago

Great chat with Christina. Darren xx

1 month ago

Pic 5 beautiful meaty cunt

1 month ago

Peter, I’m on tomorrow. Ill be on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. C x

1 month ago

Hello Christina! Thanks for that lovely chat on Friday night.It seems as we can always have an enjoyable chat and hope it gives us that spark we are missing.Love Richard.xxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Peter, I’m on next Monday and Tuesday 4pm onwards. Christina xxx

1 month ago

When you on next, Peter

1 month ago

Hola Peter, sorry you missed me. I am changing up my schedule this week. I will be on tomorrow. Just use my pin when you call us and see if I'm online or on here. Can't wait to speak with you again. Christina X

1 month ago

Hi Christina thanks for replying but I'm on the wrong shift so will have to wait till next time you are available which is,,,,????? I've made use of your pictures again which is your favourite love from Peter xxxx ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 month ago

Hi Peter, I should be on Monday’s to Tuesdays now on here. So you can catch me then. Christina xxx

1 month ago

Good morning Christina how ru??? It's early and am horny and desperate for sex but you are busy with another caller so I am wanking whilst looking at your pictures will talk soon will you be available over the next few days love from Peter xxxx

1 month ago

I would love to do a virtual foot wank if I could. Christina x

1 month ago

Hi Tom, I like you have naughty thoughts of my in stockings & suspenders. Christina x

2 months ago

Open your cum filled cunt I'm hungry xx yum yum

2 months ago

Christina! Can we do a virtual foot wank?

2 months ago

Naughty thoughts of you in seamed stockings and suspenders if that’s ok. Tom x

2 months ago

Hi Harry, I would so love an adventurous role play. Call me I’m usually on Thursday’s & Friday’s 4pm onwards. Christina X

2 months ago

Would you like an adventurous roleplay Christina I've got a really good one for you Harry from wirral

2 months ago

thank u baby i had the best time with u love to call u again some time if allowed 2 love jimmy

2 months ago

Hi Richard, I’m glad you enjoyed your time talking to me. You’re a nice hunk yourself! Christina xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Jo
(PIN: 1017)