Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Cindy

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1200 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

2 days ago

Dear Cindy, When are you next available? 'Scrumptious' John

2 weeks ago

Cinders my love haven't spoken for ages but I hope you are keeping well and safe. I long for our time I am with you every night you always look wonderful, you are the best all love John xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Cindy its George hope you are safe and well. Take care sweetheart. ❀️😘😘😘

3 weeks ago

Cindy, you are one amazing lady with great skills. Andy xxx

3 weeks ago

Cindy is very good at what she does! πŸ‘„

4 weeks ago

CINDY I WANT YOU TO BE VERY,VERY,VERY BAD WHEN I CALL YOU ON SUNDAY. LOVE MY NAUGHTY,NAUGHTY CINDERS XXXXXXXX BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXX

1 month ago

Cindy wants to be very bad! πŸ‘„

1 month ago

superb cinders made me cum 3 times,then took me up the ass,before squirting all over my face.what a lovely sunday afternoon. I LOVE YOU DARLING BAB BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMWAH

1 month ago

BAD BOY CHRIS!! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘„ I've sent you a message, and before you read it you called me, not once but TWICE!! BAD BOY CHRIS Cinders adores you! πŸ’¦πŸ’žπŸ‘„πŸ˜˜

1 month ago

Richard my darling, our late night chat was deliciously sensual. πŸ‘„ We know how wonderful we are together having our time. My darling hard working farmer I hope you were left feeling wonderfully relaxed. Love Cindy πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’ž

1 month ago

Dave, you know what you are for Cindy, πŸ’¦ Cindy wants you to, all day all night when ever you think about me. Think about what makes you feel wonderful πŸ’‹πŸ’ž

1 month ago

Simon, Cindy loved our call this weekend, so sexy, so erotic! πŸ‘ πŸ’¦πŸ’„πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Eamon, I have new stilettos, πŸ‘ πŸ‘  would you like to see Cindy walking in them? I want to hear you say what Eamon is!! Let me here you say it loud!! Love Cindy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ’„πŸ’…πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Andy, your message is so sweet, thank you πŸ’‹ My touch is soft and gentle for you πŸ’ž

1 month ago

Cindy you are the best hope to speak soon. Thank you sexy, so sweet of you, we will talk soon.. πŸ‘„πŸ’‹

1 month ago

My scrumptious John, of course I understand the finer points of fetish issues, extremely erotic, I enjoy taking you to that special place, the place that gives you the most pleasure. Soooooo Erotic πŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ’„

1 month ago

Ben darling I'd enjoy another sexy evening with you and your friend.. πŸ’¦ You know you love our shared dating.. Loved our chat darling Ben. Talk soon πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hello darling John πŸ’‹ Your Cinders always wears white at our special time of night, when the clock strikes midnightπŸ•› Your in my bed.. Come kiss your Cinders lips πŸ‘„darling John. Missing you darling, can't wait until you can call me from our sp

1 month ago

BAD BOY CHRIS πŸ’‹ Your horny, gorgeous, sexy man... πŸ’¦Soooo delicious Sooooo BAD. Cinders loves hearing your voice, loves tasting you, licking you! Your soooo Dirty! BAD BOY CHRIS, CINDERS Adores you! πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hi George darling πŸ’‹ Call Cindy when you can. You know I'm here for you sweetheart. πŸ’ž

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Amber
(PIN: 7164)

Amber

Abby
(PIN: 4230)