Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 20 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Fiona

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Fiona on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7152

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Fiona (Pin 7152)

Fiona

Photos of Fiona

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Fiona

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Fiona isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
143 comments

Hey there my name is Fiona, if you’re after a fun friendly chat then look no further but be gentle I am new to this and can easily be corrupted so don’t delay call now and enter pin number 7152 I look forward to speaking to you soon. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 7152 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Fiona on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7152

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Fiona

1 day ago

Believe it, baby cos I am so back and will be on this afternoon and this evening Ashley so come get me .... Fiona xx,

1 day ago

Can’t believe you’re back! We spoke ages ago, doubt you remember, but hope to speak to you soon. Love Ashley xxx

1 day ago

Marco !!!! Promises, promises ...... can't wait !!!! Fiona

2 days ago

So Fiona wants to play does she? Who are you calling a cissy bitch boy. When I get through to you I will corrupt you so bad and fuck you like a bitch 😜 Marco xx

2 days ago

Wanna phone fuck you 3hrs make you squirt xx Bongo

2 days ago

come on all you cissy little bitch boys, misress Fiona wants to play !!!!

6 days ago

Cant believe I have missed you all week Madame Fiona, and got the plumber in tomorrow morning till after 10am. I hope we can talk soon. Your sissy slut Davina xxx

6 days ago

Peter, there's every chance we can make that happen. Just look out for me when I'm on line so we can make that fantasy a reality xx

1 week ago

Any chance of making me run my tongue up the seams of your fully fashioned stocking legs. Please edge my cock making me beg to make me cum. Peter xx

1 week ago

Davina - I like my cissy boy sluts dressed like filthy little biatches .... fishnets, heels. short skirts and no bra .... Fiona xx

1 week ago

Paul the pervert - where are you ?? I have such a surprise for you if you call me - Fiona

1 week ago

Steven!!!! You ran out of credit ... call me this afternoon if you can - Fiona xx

1 week ago

Johnny Boy - that was much better this morning and I look forward to next time, Fiona

1 week ago

Dave, really enjoyed our chat again last night - hope we chat again soon .... Fiona

1 week ago

Hi Madame Fiona, can't wait, how do u like your sissy sluts dressed? Davina xx

1 week ago

Hello Johnny Boy, not to worry these things happen but I trust you will seek me out again VERY soon ....... Fiona

1 week ago

"Paul the Pervert" - where are you?? Come seek me out for a lovely surprise, Fiona

1 week ago

James- the pleasure was all mine and I look forward to our next encounter. Paul, yes I can try to be submissive just for you. Davina I plan to be on about ten am each morning this week so please look out for me, I am looking forward to a chat with

1 week ago

Morning Madame Fiona, cant wait to chat, will you be online again before Friday in a morning? Davina xx

1 week ago

You are so good. It was a pleasure to be controlled by you. Till the next time. james xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Collette
(PIN: 1931)

Collette

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tina

Tasha
(PIN: 1438)