Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 28 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 31 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 33 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Geri

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Geri on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1022

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Geri (Pin 1022)

Geri

Photos of Geri

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Geri

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Geri isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
15 comments

Hi guys, i'm Geri. I am 5 FT 6", with long Auburn brown hair. big breasted and a tight little arse. I love foreplay and role play and full-filling your fantasies. I am sweet and loving but a slut in the bedroom. I want to satisfy all your needs, i am waiting for you so we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1022 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Geri on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1022

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Geri

4 weeks ago

Hi Geri when you next on love a naughty chat with you in your stockings and suspenders Love Peter x

2 months ago

Hi Geri, wasn't last night mind blowing again darling, you are a very special lady especially now i can see your photos. Hearing you cumming made me feel great. Will speak to you again very soon. Love John xxxxx

3 months ago

Hey geri babe sorry we got cut off its liam im 25 we were having a great chat lovely sexy girl 40 more like 30 hope to talk soon my lovely xxx

3 months ago

Hi Geri. You look gorgeous. Are you a real filthy bitch? Speak to you soon. Pxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Going to call you asp love your photos and let’s hope we can get down and dirty dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 months ago

sexy milf look as sexy as u sound G

3 months ago

sexy bitch open wide my cock is coming in

4 months ago

Hi Geri it's John. Wednesday night was fantastic darling, especially when i hear you groaning when you cum twice, randy pair of fuckers arnt we.speak to you again soon. John xxx

4 months ago

Hi darling, I’ll be online tomorrow morning and evening

5 months ago

Hi Geri, wernt you just fantastic last night darling, hearing you cumming three times sent me wild listening to you enjoying yourself. You are a very special lady and I love you dearly. Please let me know if you are on Wednesday night, then I can mak

5 months ago

Hi John, I miss you and I had a great time and would love to do it again. Im on now and tomorrow morning. Speak to you soon

5 months ago

Hi Geri, its John, we spoke last night. That fantasy we had was out of this world darling.so sorry my battery went dead and I lost your. Please let me know when you are on again please and we can have a bit of foreplay first. Speak to you soon. John.

5 months ago

Hi there, my tits are 36D, would love to chat xx

5 months ago

Angel what's your bra size? Xxx

5 months ago

Sound nice so then on lines so fuck you and play with tits

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Anna
(PIN: 7052)