Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 55 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Janette

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Janette on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Janette (Pin 7095)

Janette

Photos of Janette

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Janette

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Janette isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
18 comments

Hiya, I'm Janette, I am 5 FT 4" tall with a large breasts, slim waist and firm bum. I love walking, swimming and keeping fit. i am home alone and feeling very adventurous. I'm waiting for your call, so come and have a chat with me, Jeanette. Call me on and enter PIN 7095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Janette on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Janette

3 weeks ago

Love the pusie hair Tony in Cardiff

1 month ago

Thankyou for today you are such a wonderful sexy lady who i enjoyed chatting with you where dressed perfect for me and described everything very well,would be a pleasure to worship you in your boots and legging . Hope you enjoyed our chat. Thanks

1 month ago

Pic 4. 2 very nice holes that need filling with cock.

1 month ago

Thank you all for comments .

1 month ago

thank you for lovely chat Friday night Janette xxx James

2 months ago

Hi Janette sorry I couldn't wait I've had a wank while looking at your pictures you got me so horny Sunday I just couldn't wait to cum for you love from Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Hi Janette thank so much for that was amazing next time you will have a toy x

3 months ago

I sent that last message my name is Steven and I can't ring just yet as I on holiday till the 2 week of September babe so can u go round of spanking sexy wot number u won't to go xxxxxxxx

3 months ago

Can u take round after round after round of me spanking u babe let me see pick a number eny number u like from 1 to like 19 ore u can pick a number and I give u my big fat dick fore that meny rounds with u sexy but can't ring u just yet as on holiday

3 months ago

What a stunner

3 months ago

Am loving those huge pussy lips

3 months ago

Janette, loved you being so naughty last night, James xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Janette what time are you going to be online Sunday night for I will speak to you then let me know from ashington Paul friend x

3 months ago

very attractive, love picture 3 cock is hard already

3 months ago

Loved last night Janette, you make me feel so good, toy boy James xxxx

5 months ago

Always the BEST on here.... Has something special about her. Plus so super sexy and naughty. Will always come back for you angel xxx Michael xxx

5 months ago

There is NO better than this sexy busty gorgeous angel... Hearing her cum is best thing I've ever experienced on here. So perfect xxx your 37 year old top up Michael ;-) xxx

5 months ago

Janette what's your bra size, dear? Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Babs

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)