Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1494

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 1494)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
462 comments

Hi guys, I'm Jenny, a 25 year old red head with big round 36D jiggly tits and a tight round firm arse. I love being played with. I love to talk really dirty to horny men and the sound of men wanking really makes my shaved pussy wet. I would love to hear all of your fantasies and what saucy things you would like us to do. So call me and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1494 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1494

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

3 days ago

Was nice to talk to you again the other day Jenny, especially about your cute little bum hole! Take care, hopefully talk again soon, Kev. Xxx

4 days ago

Was good talking to you again today Jenny, hope we catch up again soon, can’t stop myself thinking about your cute little asshole after today’s conversation! Take care, love Kev. Xx

1 week ago

Jenny where have you gone 😂Andy xx

2 weeks ago

I thought 🤔..... I hoped ....you were free. I guess not 😕 But I hope you’re doing well “ up the bum girl”🤭😲

3 weeks ago

Was good to talk to you again today Jenny, hope we can talk again soon, Kev. Xx

3 weeks ago

Where are you “up the bum girl” ?

1 month ago

C’mon we need our no.1 up the bum girl back online, no one else takes it in the bum like you do! Right up the shitter!!

1 month ago

"Up the bum girl" were are you baby.I need that tight little shitter of yours Jenny.

2 months ago

Jenny when will you be on again I need to get my cock balls deep inside your ass.

3 months ago

Come back soon lovely lady, miss you xx Andy.

3 months ago

Id luv to wank all over your face while one of callers is balls deep in sexy arse.

4 months ago

Goodbye Jenny you were not what I was expecting when I called, but you are more than I could have ever hopped for 🥰 You know who ....I’ve dumped you BTW🤭 I have loved you 😔take care xoxo

4 months ago

Where have you gone my lady, missing you loads. Andy xx

4 months ago

When will you next be on? I want to chat to my No.1 ‘up the bum girl’ Kev. Xxx

4 months ago

If you want your rusty sheriffs badge licking,fingering and fucking Jenny then come back on line "up the bum girl"😜

5 months ago

When will the best ever ‘up the bum girl’ be back on?! Kev. Xxxxx

5 months ago

When are you on again Jenny I keep missing you your in a call then your gone

5 months ago

Missing you Jenny, and missing your puckered little arsehole even more.Carn't wait for you to come back on so i can lick,finger and fuck it.😜

5 months ago

Jenny I'd really love to spunk up that gorgeous little poo hole of yours. Hope to chat soon Ian xxx

6 months ago

"Up the bum girl" When are you coming back on? I so need a dirty buttfuck with you.Felling that tight little hole stretching and gripping my cock.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)