Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! ð
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Jessie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jessie on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7121

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jessie (Pin 7121)

Jessie

Photos of Jessie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jessie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jessie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
50 comments

Hello to all those sexy handsome boys out there my name is Jessie, I am 5 ft. 2, I’ve got blue eyes blond hair and a bouncing bum. I am home alone and I am horny, lets fulfil our needs together let me satisfy you, ring 7121 and lets have loads and loads of fun, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7121 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jessie on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7121

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jessie

1 month ago

Wow u r gorgous would love to eat ur cunt after uve been fucked hard and creampied id suck out evefy bit of salty sperm xxx jamie xxx

1 month ago

Hi Jessie I spoke to you this morning for the first time and what a lovely pleasant girl you are I will definitely call you again talk soon John xx

5 months ago

I need to fuck your feet xx

10 months ago

Hi gorgeous what time do you come online miss you baby Jimmy 💋💋💋❤️

11 months ago

You are one gorgeous ride Jessie. Xxx William. Happy Birthday.

11 months ago

Such a hot girl. Loved being to about your bareback with a stranger!

11 months ago

Hi gorgeous why not make everyone happy at this Christmas time and come at chat all in pink you. amazing girl please please Jimmy 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋❤️🎅🎅🎅⛄🌲🍸

11 months ago

Hi sexy Jessie, what's your bra size please? Xx

1 year ago

Great sexy feet i wana cover your soles with my cum and watch while you lick it off ur feet. Please pee all over my face while im sucking ur toes.

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous when are you gonna be online we need you baby gorgeous Jessie in her pink heels soooooo sexy soon baby please 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋Jimmy 💋💋💋💋💋

1 year ago

Hi jessie just want to say your are so hot. I love your sexy little feet would love to cover them with cum and watch you lick it off. Im wanking over you now imaging you peeing all over me.

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous when are you coming out to play please come soon miss you baby 💋💋💋Jimmy 💋💋💋💋

1 year ago

Missing you baby gorgeous Jessie when are you back baby 💋💋💋💋💋Jimmy

1 year ago

Jessie it Paul from ashington you look very sexy in pink tights and your pink shoes your turning me on now Jessie

1 year ago

Gorgeous pink Jessie when are you coming to play baby. Jimmy 💋💋💋💋

1 year ago

Hey gorgeous Jessie where are you baby we need you on online miss you soooo much come on and play Jimmy 💋💋💋

1 year ago

Hey gorgeous when are you coming out to play 💋💋💋

1 year ago

Hi Jess! Please don't get dressed up for me. I would settle for your birthday suit, especially next to me in bed just now. Love William xxx

1 year ago

Jessie I want to eat your pussy out it looks so delicious x

1 year ago

Hi Jess I love you in pink tights and.pink shoes lovecfrom Paul xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jo
(PIN: 1017)

Jo

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)