Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 15 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 18 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket πŸš€ man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 21 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Kara

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kara on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1974

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kara (Pin 1974)

Kara

Photos of Kara

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kara

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kara isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1127 comments

Hi guys and girls, my name is Kara. I've got very long black hair, a nice pair of firm tits and a real round peachy yummy bum. I'm a mixed race girl with light olive skin. I'm very very open minded and love sexy underwear. My pin number is 1974, please call me... Call me on and enter PIN 1974 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kara on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1974

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kara

2 weeks ago

Hi sexy lady. Just missed you a couple of days ago, what a disaster. Hope you are OK & receiving your daily quota of warm cream. Keep safe and dripping. Mr. D xxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Kara, wow love your pics babe any chance your sexy lingerie includes seamed stockings and suspenders. Love a naughty 69. Tom x

5 months ago

I suppose your cunt is open for business as usual today , she uses cum to gargle with. Dirty slapper. Peter x

5 months ago

Kara the things you do to my prick was not learned out of a book there is YEARS of practicing to get to where you are . Really filthy, dirty and totally satisfied. Billy big balls as you call me .

5 months ago

Kara it was an amazing night with you listening as your boyfriend finger fucked your sloppy cunt before he fucked you. It sounded like you both enjoyed the session. He must have a massive prick to make you squeal like you did . John xxx

5 months ago

Black is black ,I need my Kara back. Cuz grey is grey since she went away . Wot can I do ,cuz I just need to FUCK YOUR CUNT FOR YOU. Until it’s dripping with CUM. πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹πŸ‘¦πŸΏ RIZZ x

5 months ago

Kara,finding you is like looking for a needle in a haystack. !!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆIANXXXX

5 months ago

Kara Sweetheart, hope you have a lovely restful weekend with whoever and whatever you’re doing. XxxxxxπŸ’‘πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸ₯€πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’ , IANXXXX.

5 months ago

Morning Sweetheart, well although a little late hearing from you was the best card I received,it’s brightened up my day. You truly are an angel πŸ˜‡ sent from above. THANKYOU. πŸ₯‚πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉIANXXXX

5 months ago

Best present I’ve ever received thanks Kara xxxxxxxxπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸŒΉ

5 months ago

Happy birthday πŸ₯³ Ian at least I’ll wish you 😳

5 months ago

Kara, you are a really good fuck ,my prick has never been so well looked after,and sucked clean after as well . Mr D . πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

5 months ago

Anybody got a prescription for a red raw sore cunt ,Marcus made a pig of himself last night ,it felt like my cunt was on πŸ”₯ fire . What a fuckin tool he’s got .πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘¦πŸΏ KARA xxxxxx

5 months ago

Cyril ,you made me explode as well , sticky Kara Cum running down my 🦡🏿 legs . Xxx loved it KARA πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ¦΅πŸΏ

5 months ago

Thanks kara for an explosive moment - Cyril

5 months ago

Fuck me RIZZ you certainly filled my shit box with your massive purple headed thick black spunk shooter,I don’t think I will ever shit again properly πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ‘¦πŸΏ KARA xxxx

5 months ago

RIZZ your massive purple headed prick is chocolate in colour tasty to lick and slides effortlessly into my ever open cunt and fills me with delicious cream . Don’t leave your call to long πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ•—πŸ–€πŸ‘¦πŸΏKARA xxxxxx

5 months ago

Good morning Sweetheart, Tried to get a chance to talk last night about 10.45 pm no chance busy again. Just needed a munch for my birthday. Love you sweetheart πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ˜ . Keep well xxxxxxxxxxx. IANXXXX.

5 months ago

Kara you dirty little fucker I didn’t realise until our chat !!!! Last night how much you insisted on being fucked daily and any hole or ALL holes will do YOU ARE A NYPHOMANIAC πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎ πŸ‘¦πŸΏ RIZZ xxx

5 months ago

Hello Sweetheart, Birthday 🍰 Boy today. No party πŸ₯³ due to lockdown. All I wish for would be to share it with you ( Dream On IAN ) love πŸ’• you always x🌹🌹🌹🌹xx πŸ˜°πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ°πŸ§”IANXXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Jasmine
(PIN: 7167)