Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Lexi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lexi on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 6945

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lexi (Pin 6945)

Lexi

Photos of Lexi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lexi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lexi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hi guys this is Lexi, I’m a 40 year old sexy woman. Now that you have found your way to me, my pin is 6945. I’m a new girl on the block, with long silky black hair. I’m 5ft 8, with long legs, right up to my wet, pink, dripping pussy, a tight black arse and my breasts are 40GG, with thick black succulent nipples. I enjoy playing with stiff hard cock and pussy too. If you want to taste me, if you want me to make you scream my name, then call me, I will be waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 6945 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lexi on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 6945

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lexi

2 weeks ago

Hello Sweetheart I looking for you I.am at the ready Long and Hard and I’ll give lots and lots of CUM. You will never have seen or received as much CUM. ......Robert ...XXXXXX

3 weeks ago

Well the next time you CUM will be TWICE WITH ME ......,.Robert..,,,XXXXXX

3 weeks ago

Well the next time you CUM will be TWICE WITH ME ......,.Robert..,,,XXXXXX

1 month ago

Remember Steve West Midlands ??xx

1 month ago

Hi Robert where have you been? I am dying to CUM!!!

1 month ago

Well you could have had the same tonight but you didn’t CUM on but you’ll get it Twice next time.......Robert.... xxxxxx

1 month ago

Omg!! Hard Fast & long. I was so wet had to change my bedding. Thank you Robert 😘😘😘😘

1 month ago

A sexy 40 year old

1 month ago

I logged on and you logged Off. I will try once more then go elsewhere cxxxxxc.

1 month ago

I promise you we will get together during the Cuming week for Ultimate Sexual Experience. That’s a Promise......XXXXXX For Your Pussy 💋💋❤️💋💋💋

1 month ago

Please Oh Please Cum on for me next week My Cock is waiting to enter it’s Home where it belongs. Where it wants to give you an injection of Delicious Cream. Which you will agree rated lovely and Sweet and you will agree the Best you’ve ever Taste

1 month ago

I am so sorry about that. Will make it up to you, I promise. Waiting patiently for your had cock!!!

1 month ago

Where are you ? I was waiting

1 month ago

Oh what can I do My Cock is Hard what ought I to do? I waited all evening to have Sex with you. I’ll try you tomorrow evening if you don’t turn up I’ll go it alone. Please Cum on for My Very Hard Cock xxxxxx

1 month ago

Where were you I was waiting all evening at the Ready and very Erect and waiting to Cum. It took a lot of convincing to go Limp. I do not like being Limp. Please make me Hard for that Beautiful Pussy......xxxxxx

1 month ago

I will be looking for you Tonight when we will CUM together......You will recognise me straightaway as I speak with a quiet Husky voice...Looking forward to Cumming with you...I'm already Hard...XXXXXX

1 month ago

Hi sweetie I will be on tonight and will be on in the evenings this week. Looking forward to us cumming together , can’t wait to get wet. !!!!!!

1 month ago

Please tell me when you CUMMIMG on Lexi Please tell me I want us to CUM together as True Lovers do PLEASE XXXXXX

1 month ago

Hi Lexi, chris here. Thanks for the fantastic chat last week. Let me know when ur about on hete as id love to make u cum again. X x

1 month ago

Wow! Lexi what Beautiful Pictures and that Bum of yours is Gorgeous and you and I are going to Fuck Doggy Style very soon. Then I’ll French Kiss that Beautiful Pussy xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Frankie
(PIN: 7211)

Frankie

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)