Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Lotus

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lotus on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7081

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lotus (Pin 7081)

Lotus

Photos of Lotus

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lotus

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lotus isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
50 comments

Hi, my name is Lotus and I have just reached my fruity 40's. I am tall and leggy with long silky auburn hair and the deepest of brown eyes. Lotus the beautiful flower with a thousand petals and I would like you to pluck me. 7081, dont keep my waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7081 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lotus on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7081

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lotus

2 weeks ago

Are you on to day lotus x billy xxxxx

1 month ago

We’re have you gone. ? I’m missing you love billy πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

1 month ago

Thank you Lotus for the intense pleasure during yesterday's session. Speak soon Andy xx

1 month ago

Hi Lotus - I hope you are well you sexy sexy naughty and lovely wank listener - Do you fancy a walk to the bathroom today?

2 months ago

Was lovely chatting to you Lotus last Saturday afternoon. I'm glad you approved of my sissy outfit. You made me cum hard and I drunk it all for you as promised. Talk soon xx sissy Joe xx

2 months ago

Hi Lotus - when are you online next? Looking forward to taking a little walk to the bathroom x

2 months ago

Great talking to you again today gorgeous lady Andy xx

3 months ago

Hi sexy, was wonderful talking last night it really set me up for the evening. X love matt.x

4 months ago

Hi its Graham. I hope your on today. Have missed our calls xx

4 months ago

Hi I hope you back on here soon. Miss you loads. From Paul xx

5 months ago

Hi are you working tonight lotus

5 months ago

HI, gorgeous looking lady! Thank you for our little get-together earlier. It was b****y fantastic getting to know that gorgeous and sexy body of yours! And a thank you also for the chat about you what what! Lots of love John XXXXX

5 months ago

Hi waiting for u my lovely woman billy xx

5 months ago

I’m waiting love billy xxxx

5 months ago

Hi lotus. I look forward to our next chat. Thanks for rocking me the way you do. Speak soon Best wishes Paul xxxxx

5 months ago

How do I know when your on sexy lady , love billy x

5 months ago

I billy here. Please come on line. I need you

5 months ago

Another very enjoyable session Lotus, thanks once again for emptying my tanks...... twice Love Andy x

6 months ago

Hi sexy lady . I’m waiting for you . Love billy xxx

6 months ago

Can I talk to you today my darling . Xxx billy x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Jo
(PIN: 1017)