Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket πŸš€ man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
526 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and in my 20's. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

21 hours ago

I just want to be in your cunt so much xx πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸš€

22 hours ago

AHH this is killing me I'm just so into you xx πŸš€ get that villa top on and let me screw you

2 days ago

I'd like to jam my cock into you , you sexy Villa fan, have you bent over in your kit taking it doggy style bitch xx

2 days ago

Fuck me Mia, ride me until you cum πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

2 days ago

Open up you legs and get ready for a big fucking rocket xx. πŸ’₯πŸš€

2 days ago

Mia I can handle A City and Villa fan. I expect you will dominate Sunderland fan, but that's what I want

6 days ago

Casey Rae, that three way sounds fabulous, but i think a black cat might be intimidated by the roar of a Villa Lion never mind a Citeh Gal)) x

6 days ago

Tom, ANY time you want me to put on a sexy basque and stockings i'd be delighted, and team them up with my six inch louboutins xx Mia xxx

1 week ago

Another joke from one of my faves.. Mr Yorkshire Puddings.. What do you call a man with kos lettuce in his eye?..... Caesar Salad.... Oh I LOVE it xxxx

1 week ago

Josh that sounds perfect, don't leave it too long xxx Look forward to it xx

1 week ago

Hey Mia, Josh here hope we get to watch the sun come up again listening to Genesis real soon. Hope you're keeping okay and you pussys too. Love ya, JJ (chef,)

1 week ago

My first time on babe, just wondering if you wear basque and stockings. Tom xx

1 week ago

Thanks for the rimming

1 week ago

I don’t get that joke! Someone please explain??

1 week ago

Bruce thanks for your filthy joke, ill share.. what's the difference between jam and marmalade? You can't marmalade your cock up ya girlfriend's arse! Bruce, we THANK YOU lol xx

1 week ago

Hi babe, I have a guy who wants a 3 way with us! You in your Villa kit & me in my Man City kit.. while he wears his Sunderland kit. LOL I told him he aint in our league !!!! Casey-Rae xx Can't wait to meet up again after lockdown.

1 week ago

Hi Mia. Thank you so much for giving Bruce my number. You're right he is deliciously my type. We must chat very soon. Take care. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 weeks ago

Wagamama Cameron? Yeah OFCOURSE I remember you, that was a GREAT nite, would love to hear from you again xx I did leave you a message xx MIA XX

2 weeks ago

Hi mia lost a bet with my mates n now i have to watch them fuck my wife, shes a total slut so she cant wait to get their dicks rammed down her throst n up her cunt xx jamiex

2 weeks ago

Hi its Cam called a while ago don't know if you remember just wanted to say what a pleasure it was x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Jules

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

JJ
(PIN: 1673)