Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 20 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalie on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7215

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalie (Pin 7215)

Natalie

Photos of Natalie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
60 comments

Hello guys, my name is Natalie agent number 7215. I am a petite blonde with green eyes, my measurements are 38 - 26 - 36. My hobbies are dog walking and horse riding and I love to go clubbing. I have loads of toys I love to play with, so give me a call and you can tell me what you like to play with and we can play together. Call me on and enter PIN 7215 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalie on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7215

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natalie

1 week ago

Hi Peter here pity we timed out but my erection was fading away but I so wanted to cum for you have cum just looking at your pictures especially the last one,,, enjoy your day of sex tomorrow I'll be thinking about you tell him he is so lucky love f

2 months ago

Hi Natalie, Sexy voice sexy lady and wonderful sex. Will be back tomorrow, can’t wait. Tony xxx

2 months ago

Tell us more about the silky dress mate. What else do you have to spunk on thats similar??

2 months ago

Sorry...she walked in, I will try again!

4 months ago

HI Natalie Apologies for deserting you tonight without any warning . I will try and speak to you again very shortly Dave xx

5 months ago

Re - silky dress. Nice one mate!!!! Spunk on it again. What else you got?

5 months ago

The dress is mainly pink with small black butterflies or something on it. It has thin slutty shoulder straps and the skirt part has silky linings and netted petticoats under!! It has a black silky sash too. Now its covered in my fucking spunk!!

5 months ago

HI gorgeous lady,there's not a lot more I can add to what I said earlier except the "sex" was awesome. We gave each other a good workover, didn't we? Not bad for a starter! I can't wait for the main course. Thoroughly enjoyed the chat afterwards. Don

6 months ago

Tell us about that silky sluts dress mate

6 months ago

Just spunked all over the Tammy silky dress babes, the pink one. Thinking of the slut wearing it!!

6 months ago

Hi Natalie thanks once again for amazing session with you speak soon my gorgeous woman β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Nick

6 months ago

Hey gorgeous thanks for an amazing session with you always fab speak soon my gorgeous friend β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’•Nick

6 months ago

It was good to speak to you again after several weeks and have a good wank with you. Shot much spunk for you. Have had to content myself with wanking over your photos. E x

7 months ago

Hi Natalie, what days and times are you usually on, please? Thanks x

7 months ago

Hey gorgeous another amazing session gets so intense every time.. Love being with you soooooo sexy love you baby πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Nick πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

7 months ago

Hey gorgeous thanks for a fab session once again soooo sexy speak soon take care leather nick πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

8 months ago

You are so sexy. I can't wait to speak to you later. It is just torture not being able to touch myself until then...but I know it is going to be so worth the wait. Multiple orgasms x x x

8 months ago

Hi Natalie. When are you on, the rest of this week please? x

8 months ago

Really enjoyed 🌢️

9 months ago

Hey gorgeous thanks for a fab wank great to catch up with you speak soon my amazing leather babe πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹nickπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tasha
(PIN: 1438)

Tasha

Jo
(PIN: 1017)

Jo

Amber
(PIN: 7164)

Amber

Tina
(PIN: 2617)