Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
844 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 day ago

Are you asleep Suzie? Or doing rather naughty things to your overgrown Winter lady garden? LOL A nice male

2 days ago

Did you manage to reach your "day-job" today Miss Lazy Bones LOL?

3 days ago

Hope you are not still asleep in your bed Miss Blonde lazy features LOL. A lovely man

4 days ago

Hi I hope all you lovely men are ok and keeping out of mischief .. I would hate to have to smack anyone's bottom lol . xxSuziexx x

5 days ago

Thank you Suzie for that clarification. Now that you have put my mind at rest I can now concentrate at enjoying some sweet plump juicy pineapples and some "gammon steaks" see pictures 3 and 4 for reference LOL. A lovely gentleman

5 days ago

I fancy some ox cheeks for my tea, similar to the ones in picture 3 with some juicy plump lemons for dessert Yum Yum

1 week ago

Tiresome comments Thimble Dick

1 week ago

The only times I have to take you in hand so to speak Suzie, is when you deserve to be bent over and have your arse smacked very hard LOL A lovely male friend

1 week ago

Oops I appear to have been too hasty with my previous comment. Were you having a siesta Suzie? A nice male

2 weeks ago

Looking picture 5 Suzie., the mid morning snack I had today would have fitted nicely on your lady garden. In fact I could have had 2-4-1 biting into my Bavarian smoked cheese whilst also biting into your sweet smooth creamy fanny he he. Now I need a

2 weeks ago

Have just finished a mid morning snack of a round Bavarian smoked cheese. As I took each bite it was as if I was biting into picture 3 and 4 in turn. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY LOL

2 weeks ago

Suzie I am currently struggling my way through a Donner Kebab served on a gigantic nan bread. Can I possibly have a sit down perhaps on your face please? Thx A Nice Friend

2 weeks ago

I forgot a naughty female is on a month's "lockdown". I wonder if her lady garden is locked as well? LOL A gentle friend

2 weeks ago

I got off lightly there as I reckoned if I had stayed on naughty Suzie would have ended up with a rather painful picture 3 LOL A lovely gentle male

2 weeks ago

If you cook a sausage platt keep some for me thx. A nice friend

2 weeks ago

Apologies for disappearing I forgot one of the connecting doors was still open Suzie A friend

3 weeks ago

its not often that Suzie you are so gentle with me. I am glad you were for the reason I told you. Make sure your lady garden is accessible at all times today thx. A recent flu jab receiver

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie Did you watch doomsday 🥰🥰 Ray xx

3 weeks ago

Thinking of ringing a little sod on Wednesday Evening 4 November between 6:30pm-7:00pm. Hope she buys loads of soothing cream as by god once I am finished her lady garden, huge tits and gigantic arse may just may be a tinny wee bit sore LOL. A Friend

3 weeks ago

I think I will take great delight when next I munch my way through your lady garden Suzie. Now whether I do it in a gentle manner will depend on a lot of different factors! An angry individual

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)