Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 49 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 56 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 59 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Tia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tia on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7067

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tia (Pin 7067)

Tia

Photos of Tia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
52 comments

Hiya, my name is Tia, I am 5 FT 6.5" tall with chocolate colour skin, with a Jamaican background aged 40. I am not going to say I am stick thin because I am not, I am a size 16/19, so I quite curvy woman. Hopefully you are liking what you are hearing and you will come and chat to me, I would like that. Call me on and enter PIN 7067 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tia on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7067

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tia

2 weeks ago

Wow

2 weeks ago

Hi tia love kissss dan

3 weeks ago

I want to Lick your cunt n bum hole xxx

3 weeks ago

I want to Lickey your cunt n bum hole xxx

1 month ago

Hi tia love play all night with you dan

1 month ago

Hi tia spent all night you dan💋💋

1 month ago

Hi tia dan you shaw me boyfriend let play my 12 inch black cock

1 month ago

Hey tia Best woman to speak to love to speak to you again soon from jason xx

2 months ago

Hi tia it call tommorw it dan

2 months ago

Gorgeous call, loved serving Tia and her husband. Looking forward to my next char..Bob x

2 months ago

When can I tongue fuck your arsehole?

2 months ago

Need your pussy again luke

2 months ago

Em em ficken em wank wank wank ova ur lovely tities and that lovely fucken arse then lick the hell out of that cunt ..

2 months ago

Tia - u coming back on ?? xx Sean

3 months ago

Tia azaming love dan

4 months ago

Tia will mArry me love spent all night with you text back dan

4 months ago

Hi tia dan it was best sex ever dan will marry me

4 months ago

Get on line Tiayiur pete boy needs you xxxxxx

4 months ago

Your one horny little slut ##$$## pete boy

4 months ago

Hi tia my name dan can call late

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Frankie
(PIN: 7211)