Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 20 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Vanessa

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2159 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

3 days ago

To my little haggis features....I am most definately not into jam tarts......more a sticky toffee pudding girl....so take notes because I will be testing your memory you older wrinkly haggis you !!! he he he

5 days ago

Hope you are not chatting online Miss Cheeky Face, whilst at the same time stuffing your gob full of crackers/cheese followed by pizza all washed down with peppermint tea LOL

6 days ago

T Take care violet flame burns for you

6 days ago

Squelchy cunt squirt

6 days ago

Its impossible to purchase the tarts in question, as a female in Bridlington spends the day sat on her huge arse scoffing the bleeding lot down her throat LOL

6 days ago

:( when your online your always on a call, I want you to be mine Sam xxx

1 week ago

Missed you by a whisker this time :(, I want you to ride my big pole, so I can explode in you Sam x

1 week ago

Red bull.....missing our deep meaningful encounters...hope you are keeping well and looking forward to reconnecting soon. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Sam...I hope you have time in your busy day to call me.....you are due for your next service. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

My dear teeny tiny haggis features....the only tarts that will cross your path are the assorted jam ones that you buy in the shops. he he he

1 week ago

Hi Vanessa, love a naughty 69 you in seamed stockings and suspenders. Tom xxx

1 week ago

My little tiny haggis how is your button mushroom of a cock today any chance it has Finally got hard lol he he

1 week ago

I was unaware that there was real nice ladies down in Bridlington. I thought all that resided there were naughty cheeky fucking tarts LOL

1 week ago

I think my lovely Highlander needs to teach them lowlanders a trick or two about how to treat a real lady. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Good morning J...I hope you managed to celebrate Diwali at a safe distance, love you lots. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Well the little tiny shriveled soft cock is very quiet. His tiny little soft haggis must be useless in winter lol he he he

1 week ago

Good morning Rich.....I would love to be your fantasy every day....trouble is I am feeling rationed so need more of you please. Your naughty but nice Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Good morning my tiny mini scotch egg.....how was the wind in the lowlands...chilly around that kilt of yours lol All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Its fascinating to see how quiet the farm in Bridlington can be when a few home thruths come out LOL. Hope you aint scoffing your face Vanessa Chomp Chomp munch munch

1 week ago

It is not like you to be so quiet on a Sunday Afternoon Mon Ami! Have you been refused clearance to land your huge carcass back in the UK, following a stint in the US due to Covid 19?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Collette
(PIN: 1931)

Collette

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tina

Tasha
(PIN: 1438)

Tasha

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)