Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy °♡° "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 11 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. 💋👗👄👙👅👠👗

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalia on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 1030

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalia (Pin 1030)

Natalia

Photos of Natalia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
742 comments

Hi guys, my name is Natalia, i'm 5 ft 5 with long blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. I won't mention my age but I'm a very sexy milf. I am slim build with nice big tits that loved to be sucked while I'm playing with my tight pussy. I will be naughty or nice, it's up to you. There's only one way my day is going to get better and that is talking to you, give me a call on my agent number 1030 hope to hear from you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1030 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalia on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 1030

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natalia

1 day ago

Bodie chat soon 😘love Nat xxxxxxx

4 days ago

CANNY LASS, I will keep a look out for you. I do miss our chats. Thanks for you last message, specifically about my favourite girl Jade !. Anyway hopefully we will hook up soon, Take care with lots of love Xxxxx from BODIE.

4 days ago

Where are you beautiful lady ?? Love Your loyal admirer waiting patiently x

5 days ago

Bodie I have been really busy this year with home life I try and log in sometimes just to keep up my chats with my regulars. Hope you spot me online soon .. take care babe love your fav geordie Lass after jade that is she’s your number 1 😉 xxxx

6 days ago

CANNY LASS, I do sincerely miss talking to you, however I don`t see you logged on as much, as say a year ago. Please don`t telegraph anything, but I don`t know what days/times you log on now ! Signed BODIE ( Honorary geordie).

6 days ago

My honorary geordie lad where have you been ?? I’ve defo missed our chats and I must admit your the “ONE IVE BEEN MISSING” 😘 we need a catch-up soon Bodie ,hope your well, love your northern 🌟 xxx

6 days ago

Hi my naughty northern lad ❤️ Pleased to hear I’m still on your mind and I hope you catch me when I log on .. keep thinking them naughty thoughts and you can tell me all about them soon love your sexy girl Nat 💋 xxxxx

6 days ago

Hi babe ❤️ And I YAM happy to hear this ! Hope your well .. miss you lots love always your little dolly bird 😘 xx xxxx

1 week ago

NATALIA ( Canny Lass ), I miss our chats. We most definitely haven’t chatted this year ! Hope you are okay, lots of💕 from BODIE ( Honorary Geordie ).

1 week ago

Hi Nat,[I YAM] still waiting patiently for you.xx

1 week ago

Hi Nat. Your naughty northerner Stu here. Missing you so much babe. Hope you catch you next time you're on and I've I've free time on my own. Xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi guys good to know your missing me I will try my best to be back online this week for you. Miss you all lots too love Nat❤️ Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi guys good to know your missing me I will try my best to be back online this week for you. Miss you all lots too love Nat❤️ Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hello Nat when will you be back online. I would like to book a date with you. Missing you love Richard x

2 weeks ago

Hello naughty Natalia when will you be back online ? I’ve missed you riding my cock until I spunked up your cunt ! Talk soon mark x

2 weeks ago

Hi Tom I would love to tease you too until I made you explode in my mouth 😋 hopefully soon love Nat ❤️ Xxx

3 weeks ago

I can’t wait to seduce you again 😉 you were defo putty in my hands. Sorry we keep missing each other but hopefully we will catch either soon for some naughty time together .. speak soon love Nat ❤️ Xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Nat love you tease and edge my cock making me beg you to let me cum Tomxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Nat sorry I missed you I think at Easter weekend, I was away. I have been looking out for you not sure if I missed you since you seduced me into your clutches a few weeks ago being putty in your hands you wearing your seamed stockings and suspende

3 weeks ago

Mr lover lover I’ll be back soon for a nice catch-up .. I’ll make sure I’m wearing tshirt no knickers ! All my love always your sexy bum ❤️ Xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jeanette
(PIN: 7286)

Jeanette

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page