Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 2 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 2 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Jessie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jessie on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 7121

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jessie (Pin 7121)

Jessie

Photos of Jessie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jessie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jessie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
56 comments

Hello to all those sexy handsome boys out there my name is Jessie, I am 5 ft. 2, I’ve got blue eyes blond hair and a bouncing bum. I am home alone and I am horny, lets fulfil our needs together let me satisfy you, ring 7121 and lets have loads and loads of fun, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7121 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jessie on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 7121

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jessie

1 week ago

Fucking Hell Jessie, when can we get together to give each other mutual satisfaction ? Your ADMIRER

3 weeks ago

hi Jessie can we get dirty. Nicky

3 months ago

Hi I'm a dirty old bastard and I wanna wank over your feet

5 months ago

Hello jessi it’s your toe ring slave. I love your soles. Please show toes with toe rings on please

6 months ago

Hey gorgeous when are you coming out to play πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈJimmy

6 months ago

When will you next be on gorgeous? x

9 months ago

Wow u r gorgous would love to eat ur cunt after uve been fucked hard and creampied id suck out evefy bit of salty sperm xxx jamie xxx

9 months ago

Hi Jessie I spoke to you this morning for the first time and what a lovely pleasant girl you are I will definitely call you again talk soon John xx

1 year ago

I need to fuck your feet xx

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous what time do you come online miss you baby Jimmy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈ

1 year ago

You are one gorgeous ride Jessie. Xxx William. Happy Birthday.

1 year ago

Such a hot girl. Loved being to about your bareback with a stranger!

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous why not make everyone happy at this Christmas time and come at chat all in pink you. amazing girl please please Jimmy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…β›„πŸŒ²πŸΈ

1 year ago

Hi sexy Jessie, what's your bra size please? Xx

1 year ago

Great sexy feet i wana cover your soles with my cum and watch while you lick it off ur feet. Please pee all over my face while im sucking ur toes.

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous when are you gonna be online we need you baby gorgeous Jessie in her pink heels soooooo sexy soon baby please πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Jimmy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 year ago

Hi jessie just want to say your are so hot. I love your sexy little feet would love to cover them with cum and watch you lick it off. Im wanking over you now imaging you peeing all over me.

1 year ago

Hi gorgeous when are you coming out to play please come soon miss you baby πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Jimmy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 years ago

Missing you baby gorgeous Jessie when are you back baby πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Jimmy

2 years ago

Jessie it Paul from ashington you look very sexy in pink tights and your pink shoes your turning me on now Jessie

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page