Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄âĪïļ
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy °♡° "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 11 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. 💋👗👄👙👅👠👗

Phone Sex Profiles: Laura

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Laura on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 7106

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Laura (Pin 7106)

Laura

Photos of Laura

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Laura

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Laura isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
970 comments

Hello it's Laura here, my agent number 7106. I am 19 years old with long dark hair, brown eyes and a very pretty face. I am 5 FT 4" slim body and perky boobs. I would love to chat to you, I can be sweet and innocent or your naughty little slut, I just want to please you. Come and say hi I wont bite I promise. Call me on and enter PIN 7106 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Laura on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 7106

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Laura

3 days ago

A real dirty little cock hungry slut is Laura, certainly knows how to make me shoot my load! Complete fucking filth every time!

3 days ago

I would love to be your dominatrix xxlauraxx

3 days ago

Hi Laura I would like to call you. Would be a dominatrix for me?

3 days ago

Ethan I cant wait for my next lesson in biology 😉 xxlauraxx

3 days ago

My sexy rose petal âĪïļ I always want to play with you just say when beautiful!! xxLauraxx

3 days ago

Andrew where are you my slave????? Xxlauraxx

3 days ago

I think we will need to more lessons soon Laura 😉 Ethan x

4 days ago

Friday funday ðŸĪŠ 🙈😉 oooohhhh some sexy fun while I'm sunbathing topless in my tiny bikini in my garden! Don't miss out!! Somebody needs to be rubbing in my lotion Xxlauraxx

4 days ago

Em em babe wish woz showeren wiv .and fuck u .xx

4 days ago

Hello my girl your rose here when can we play together again for are lovely men friends here 😛😛😛😛

4 days ago

Hi mistress love being owned by you Andrew âĪ

4 days ago

Here all day today... cum and join me 😉😉😉 xxlauraxx

5 days ago

Sorry I missed you! Xxlauraxx

5 days ago

Sorry we missed each other! I hope to talk to you soon xxlauraxx

6 days ago

Thought I got a call through to you, I hope you went for dinner & bake shortly ðŸĨģðŸĨģ

1 week ago

Days and nights! Join me for some sexy fun! 😉 xxlauraxx

1 week ago

Eeyyyooooo xxlauraxx

1 week ago

Hi

1 week ago

I cant wait babe 😍😛 what times can i normally catch you online ? X josh x

1 week ago

Hey josh! Very soon will keep you posted 😉😉😉 xxlauraxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jeanette
(PIN: 7286)

Jeanette

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page