Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 4 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Natalie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Natalie on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 7215

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Natalie (Pin 7215)

Natalie

Photos of Natalie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Natalie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Natalie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
91 comments

Hello guys, my name is Natalie agent number 7215. I am a petite blonde with green eyes, my measurements are 38 - 26 - 36. My hobbies are dog walking and horse riding and I love to go clubbing. I have loads of toys I love to play with, so give me a call and you can tell me what you like to play with and we can play together. Call me on and enter PIN 7215 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Natalie on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 7215

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Natalie

3 days ago

Yes they do move beautifully when they walk dont they, the pleated skirts I mean. I always remember Princess Diana wearing a lot of that type in her day wardrobe didnt she? I always thought she wore those so well

4 days ago

Yes mate, I suppose thats what us guys typically prefer skirts wise (and im sure the sluts wearing them know that!!!!) I know what you mean about those pleated ones though- they move nicely when they walk dont they?

1 week ago

Weirdly mate, I think the long pleated skirts are my favorite. Youd expect it to be the tight fitting skirts with the slutty splits up the back wouldnt you?

1 week ago

I really love the sound of your wifes uniform skirts mate- Which ones are your faves to see her in?

1 week ago

Last skirts (4 actually not 3) are the longer pleated ones mate. Pleated all arounf=d but the pleats dont start til her hips so the tops of the skirts are tight around her curvy arse. These are the skirts that she wears those underskirt things under

1 week ago

the last 3 are what mate? The skirts I mean???

2 weeks ago

Yeah, sure. She seems to have 9 uniform skirts in total. 3 are what id call the tight, slutty, straight pencil skirts just above her knee with a split at the back 3 are the same but are calf length and the slutty split is higher! and the last 3 ar

3 weeks ago

Ahh mate- those skirts sound exactly what I love on them- Can you go into more detail about them please? As much detail as possible PLEASE

3 weeks ago

They are what id call pencil skirts in 2 lengths- 3 of each with splits up the back that the sluts wear, tight round their arses type. Her other uniform skirts are the pleated ones mate- she has 4 of them identical

1 month ago

Tell us more about your wifes clothes please mate- particularly her work skirts

1 month ago

Im the guy who wanks into his wifes work skirts mate- Im doing it right now- she wore the longer length rear split tight pencil skirt in the bank yesterday-the slut!!!

1 month ago

Where you gone?

1 month ago

Is the guy who wanks off into his wifes gorgeous work uniform skirts still here please?

1 month ago

I want to fuck your brains outs with my strap on

1 month ago

Hi Natalie. Steve here. I would like to enter the wanking olympics with you as my assistant. Can you put me down for the long spunk and marathon wanker. I will save up my spunk now so i am fully loaded when we next speak.

2 months ago

Mmmmmmm, I like the sound of those!! Thought they called them slips though dont they???? You cum over them???

2 months ago

Her underskirts are black or navy mate- really soft and silky and the hems are lace

2 months ago

WOW!!! I know the skirts you mean. they have those pleats all the way round- move lovely as they walk in them dont they? what other skirts does she have and can you tell me more about the underskirt she wears under those uniform pleated skirts please

2 months ago

The skirt I was wanking into the other day mate was one of my wifes work skirts from The Halifax Bank. Navy blue and long to her calfs. Think they call them all round pleated skirts mate. Also spunked on the silky underskirt she wears under it!!!

2 months ago

Re last message- What skirt is it mate?? Love to know what type it is

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page