Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 17 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you 😉xx
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male
  • 19 hours ago about Honey
    Plastered my worktop with spunk - should have been inside your cunt or mouth (whichever you prefer) Graham xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amelia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7098

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amelia (Pin 7098)

Amelia

Photos of Amelia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amelia

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Amelia. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7098
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1096 comments

Hello there, My name is Amelia and I am 30 years. I am a curvy brunette with blue eyes, I am tall with sexy toned legs. I am a very sensual woman and I love to tease and touch myself. I would love to chat about anything, sweet and innocent or pure filth, the choice is yours. Give me a call on my agent number 7098. Call me on and enter PIN 7098 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amelia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7098

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Amelia

22 hours ago

Great minds think alike yet again Mr Bond! Madam had also been having thoughts as well of "boot" shopping! They pick a pair that are just for "vacation" maybe?! x

22 hours ago

Mr Bond wants to get sooo bizeee with his new "puss n boots"!x

1 day ago

Mr Bond sooo sooo wants to drape drape Madam Booty in front of the "fire"! Before "refilling" her! Let's make "memories" darling!x

1 day ago

Mr Bond smiles at Madams generosity to change direction and venture into this new "persona"! She's soo "kind and thoughtful"! x

1 day ago

Madam might see an even bigger "impact" when she takes Mr Bond "boot" shopping!x

1 day ago

Oh Madam can sooo imagine the "heat"! It's giving her that biting bottom lip feeling! and Mr Bond sooo knows what that means! x

1 day ago

Madam smiles with thoughts of the impact that the "boots" will have on Mr Bond! and her seeing Mr Bond like that will have an impact on her! He sooo has to "fill" Madam up! Pleeaassee! x

1 day ago

Mr Bond requests Madam to imagine all that warmth from the "togetherness" and not just from the "fire"!x

2 days ago

Madam has started the "task" they have set themselves & likes this sooo sooo much! It's making Madam also feel in a "off" mood! Mwah! x

2 days ago

Mr Bond thinks "cottage Madam" sounds soo sooo "delicious", it will bring him to his "knees"!x

2 days ago

Madam imagines Mr Bond & her sooo enjoying making eachother reach "full volume"! What wonderful "sounds" they would be! x

3 days ago

Mr Bond had a dream about Madam! It was sooo nice but can't remember.it now! Checked and it wasn't a wet dream!x

3 days ago

Mr Bond sooo sooo thanks Madam for her positive vibes! Maybe the magic of her new hairdo? Either way, Miss Wondeful (or Mrs?? lol) deserves a nuzzle on the blue! Mwah Mwah!x

3 days ago

To the person posting wishful messages. Want to call me? & let me bring you right back down to earth? with an unexpected bang?

3 days ago

Soooo many things you could whisper Mr Bond! But they are "For our "ears" only"! x

3 days ago

Oh Mr Bond what a challenging world it is! You have tacky kisses & I have tacky messages to deal with! I so like our non tacky world! x

3 days ago

A really lovely girl, really interesting to talk to

3 days ago

Oil up your tits im gonna spunk in your face

3 days ago

Milked my cock dry her big cunt gripped my cock and she begged me to spunk deep inside her

4 days ago

Mr Bond wants to "pause" amidst all that rolling. What should he whisper into Madams ear during the pause? !x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Annalise
(PIN: 7016)

Annalise

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)

Lexi

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Janaia
(PIN: 1136)