Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 4 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Casey-Rae

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1361 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

3 days ago

Hi Casey Rae fantasies of a lockdown with you of my head buried between your thighs. Love Peter x

3 days ago

Hi Casey Rae would love 14 day lock down with my gorgeous babe you in basque and stockings. Tom xxx

1 week ago

Speaking to my girl Caseyrae made my night she is one sexy chick, missed you darlin JOE

1 week ago

please come online im missing you Caseyrae xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Casey _Ray. My beautiful bestie friend John called back. I've told him about your phone being broken He's ok about it Love you xxx miss you be safe thinking about you.your loyal bestie friend Nicola 7195xxx xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi guys, all is good, I am self-isolating as well as self-masterbating as my friend Laura 7176 says!! I will be logging on over weekend all being well. Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

where are you CaseyRae? You do not show anymore hope the virus hasn't get hold of you.get back on here sharpish or I will have to spank you. much love. Jeremy J xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

My adorable C-R.i Hope your keeping safe.Miss you so very much. T xxx

2 weeks ago

I know it's crazy at the minute. Hope you're ok and well, as are you loved ones. I know, at some point in the coming weeks, we will get to have some fun. So don't think I've forgot :p XX whenever it is...I look forward to it. It could be in March 20

2 weeks ago

Just to let you know that Mr M did call today. He was his usual dirty little wanker self, calling me from his bathroom. I will fill you in with details later!!! Xxx love JJ 1673 xxX

2 weeks ago

Was very very tempted Jason to start then, my panties were moist throughout the day *giggle. Was so tired when got home, Will try to be on tonight... If not there is always the "other" way to find out when. Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

Almost time

2 weeks ago

I'm going to wait patiently for you to be on tonight. We should have just started something there and then. I did... X Jason 6969

3 weeks ago

Not offended Tom x

3 weeks ago

Been a hectic week guys, hoping to be on over the weekend, stay horny, stay hard !!! if you can't wait then my friends will oblige, tell them I sent you LOL; Melissa 7188 Nicola 7195, Crystal 382. Casey-Rae xx

3 weeks ago

Casey _Ray, my beautiful bestie friend I really enjoyed our catch up this weekend You looked so beautiful in your bath tub when l left you..chat later love you xxx xxx

3 weeks ago

H it s John from Kent here are you going to be back on Sunday night my lovely speak to you soon my love β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

3 weeks ago

Hi,my adorable C-R,j hope i havn"t offeded you in any way.God bless,vour T xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi it’s John here from Kent it was very nice speaking to you last night my love I will speak to you soon my lovely form John β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

3 weeks ago

Hi Casey-Rae it’s John here I love hearing your lovely voice when are we going to speak again from John in kent❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories