Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 41 minutes from now about Casey-Rae
    Marcus, u know ur my number 1, The VIP Platinum member.. I will never forget squirting for the 1st time EVER, all over my sofa!! Good times..Casey-Rae xx ur bad bad girl!
  • 19 minutes ago about Ariah
    Ariah you young sexy brat I loved how you laughed at my small penis and my red panties!! I also loved how you kept calling me a sissy faggot and I blew a big load!!! Mr Sissy F 😘😘😘😘
  • 26 minutes ago about Ariah
    phone lines beating us Ariah😒 will try again you are lovely.. Sean 😘
  • 49 minutes ago about Lotus
    Hi lotus. I look forward to our next chat. Thanks for rocking me the way you do. Speak soon Best wishes Paul xxxxx
  • 54 minutes ago about Carmen
    Sexy bitch x

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
203 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

1 day ago

Susie I'd love to flick your piercings with my tongue, Randy Andy

1 day ago

Susie I'd love to flick your piercings with my tongue, Randy Andy

5 days ago

Absolutely incredible. Thank you so much Susie. You were gorgeous. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

6 days ago

Hi A, so sorry did not make make it last night, got held up for usual reason xxx.

6 days ago

Hi Marcus, loved your call today. lots of hugs and kissesxxxxx

6 days ago

Thank you Jason, love your company too xx

6 days ago

Hey Susie you are best women to speak to from Jason xxx

1 week ago

I'd love to flick your piercings with my tongue Susie πŸ‘…Randy Andy x

1 week ago

Sexy lady

2 weeks ago

Thanks for yesterday loads of come and you T xx

2 weeks ago

love your pierced cunt from stephen

2 weeks ago

Am fine. Thanks. You know I do love you. See you late evening darling.Miss you dear.aaron

3 weeks ago

Hi William, I am here all day , please give me a call xx

3 weeks ago

Hi its William from cheddar. Love u darling can we chat later darling. Xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi susie. Its William from cheddar. Can we talk darling. Xxx

3 weeks ago

Hello again Susie. What a lovely surprise to find you online on Friday evening. As i said it was the cherry on top of a lovely day. Such a nice conversation followed by the most erotic fantasy. Take Care and Stay Safe *A*

4 weeks ago

Hi a, love our chats, stay safe and call soon xx

4 weeks ago

Hi David, Sorry not here as promised but you know why. Looking forward to our next chat. Love you lots xxx

1 month ago

Hi Susie. So lovely to catch up with you. A wonderful conversation followed by the most sensual and satisfying fantasy. Stay safe and keep well *A*

1 month ago

Hi Peter, Loved our time together too.. am usually here most weekdays xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page