Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about Tina
    Great role play - v sexy. Look forward to speaking again soon xxx Steve
  • 5 hours ago about Donna
    Glad to see your keeping safe. Hope we cross paths soon..Welcome back,
  • 5 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 5 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 5 hours ago about Jo
    Thank you lovely man. It was a pleasure talking to you. Time table varies, but normally online from 10pm. Let me know when you would like to chat, and I'll accommodate you...

Phone Sex Profiles: Lotus

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lotus on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7081

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lotus (Pin 7081)

Lotus

Photos of Lotus

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lotus

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Lotus is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7081

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

35 comments

Hi, my name is Lotus and I have just reached my fruity 40's. I am tall and leggy with long silky auburn hair and the deepest of brown eyes. Lotus the beautiful flower with a thousand petals and I would like you to pluck me. 7081, dont keep my waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7081 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lotus on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7081

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lotus

1 day ago

How do I know when your on sexy lady , love billy x

1 day ago

I billy here. Please come on line. I need you

1 week ago

Another very enjoyable session Lotus, thanks once again for emptying my tanks...... twice Love Andy x

3 weeks ago

Hi sexy lady . I’m waiting for you . Love billy xxx

3 weeks ago

Can I talk to you today my darling . Xxx billy x

4 weeks ago

Hi sexy lady. I need to speak to you . Want more of yesterday. You blew my mind yesterday. Can’t wait to cum with you . Billy xxx

1 month ago

Hi sexy lady, I’m waiting right now for you. Please come on line . Love billy πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

1 month ago

Hi lotus. Sorry we got cut off today, don’t know what happened. Hope to ring you tomorrow, your one sexy lady. You make me cum like no other. Billy ❀️

1 month ago

Thank you once again my lovely Lotus Andy x

2 months ago

Wow Lotus if my wife looked as hot as you do in her 40's my balls wouldnt be so fucking full of hot spunk

2 months ago

It's been a while since we spoke Lotus, but really enjoyed our session today lovely lady, I came in floods just listening to that voice, thanks for emptying my tank.Till next time, Andy xx

2 months ago

When you back on Homey ❀️ Mark

3 months ago

Enjoyed our chat, etc, as usual Lotus Andy X

4 months ago

Hi Lotus I just love sliding down your Nylon Panties and Cumming inside your tight Arse. Mark ❀️😊 XX

4 months ago

Lotus done it again telling me how I was cumming down her Bum Crack inside her tight White Nylon Panties ❀️ Mark

4 months ago

Hello lotus my beautiful flower do you like to be plucked and fucked doggie style with hard cock and balls banging off your bottom.wink wink

4 months ago

Next time we chat please wear some nice tight White Nylon Panties. Mark XX

4 months ago

Soooo sexy to chat to. Such a sexy lady with a fab Bum and Legs. Lotus chats toooo sexy making me cum so well. Thanks Lotus X

4 months ago

Wow Lotus ! Will have to park up again soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ Ralph xx

4 months ago

❀️ Lovely chatting to Lotus. Pretty, great Legs and Bum. Love to cum in that tight bum M XX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Ariah
(PIN: 1502)