Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 6 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 6 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Alex

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alex on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1273

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alex (Pin 1273)

Alex

Photos of Alex

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alex

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alex isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
164 comments

Hi guys, this is Alex. I'm a 35 year old bundle of fun! I love to be played with. I want you to run your hands all over my long tanned legs, pert tits and firm pussy, making me as hot and horny as you can! In return, what will I do? I'm gunna fulfil all your dreams and fantasies. So come on boys...don't be shy, come and talk to me. I'm sat here all on my own. Let me put the biggest smile on your face! Call me on and enter PIN 1273 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alex on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1273

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alex

1 week ago

Oh Greg love you fucking me ... come and do it again ❤️❤️❤️

2 weeks ago

Alex is super sexy and always gives a great time! 10/10 Greg x

3 weeks ago

Alex it’s just came off the phone with you second time we have talked wow you were so very good very classy sex lady gave a great time and photo 5 is one of best photo on this site take care stay safe dave in Cardiff 😀😀

1 month ago

Alex, Today’s masturbation was sensational. I produced a very handsome amount of sticky semen. It is such a joy to be permitted to push my Willy up your bottom for the purpose of pure filthy pleasure and such good spunking. Please keep removing yo

1 month ago

Alex I tried a few times to call you your always busy that’s quite understandable bevy your very very good at what you doi keep trying dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿And photo 5 his still a huge turn on I would love to get my face your stunn

1 month ago

Alex, my phone hates me!! Another time you beautiful girl you. Steff x

1 month ago

Thank you for my punishment, locked back up now and until next time.

2 months ago

Hi Alex am missing you so much love Paul X X X message me back

2 months ago

It’s dave in Cardiff the first comment your post is me 😀

2 months ago

Hi Dave you naughty boy I loved every minute of our call ... I want to be all over that dick of yours... treat me like your dirty little bitch ... till next time 💜💜💜💜

2 months ago

Alex jus came off the phone with you It was my first time to get through to you I must say I was not disappointed it was well worth the wait really had a fab time and again photo 5 for me incredible your a very sexy lady who knows what to do and whe

3 months ago

Hi Alex, just want to thank you for taking part in my Pantie Research Survey. The information you provided about your panties and associated experiences is most helpful. Professor Nick Erwan-ker

3 months ago

Hi Stef we did get cut off 😩. I will be here Friday night & all weekend .. looking forward to some dirty fun 🥰🥰

3 months ago

Alex I tried so many times to get through to You I keep trying I want to talk to about the fabulous picture 5 on you site 😀dave in Cardiff

3 months ago

Ready to go again whenever you are. Stef x

3 months ago

Alex, we got cut off I think. So glad I called you. Let me know if you go online. Stef x

3 months ago

Wow

3 months ago

Alex, we got cut off I think. So glad I called you. Let me know if you go online. Stef x

3 months ago

Very very naughty

4 months ago

Happy valentines to all my gorgeous men ... big kisses & hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page