Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 5 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 5 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Alexis

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alexis on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7289

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alexis (Pin 7289)

Alexis

Photos of Alexis

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alexis

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alexis isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
219 comments

Hi guys, this is Alexis number 7289. I am 19 years old with blonde hair and green eyes. I am very petite, I am a 34B and 5 FT 2", I actually need some help, I have got a new toy that I don't know how to use I was wondering if you could help me with it and talk me through exactly what I need to do. Do you think you could help me? I would love to talk to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7289 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alexis on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7289

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alexis

1 day ago

Hi a I miss you so much singed kalvin

2 days ago

Hi Alexis, Picture 5 definitely one for the wank bank !!!!

4 days ago

Wow that was an amazing time with you this morning coconut! I'm totally falling for you you know.... lots of love x

5 days ago

Tony same question you asked Kacey. ...well same answer no love Alexis

6 days ago

A very erotic call, Alexis. Hope I left your pussy wet and dripping?

6 days ago

Enjoyed our time together today Alexis, you will be an actress one day! ;) I would love you to be my young mistress! x Lots of love Gareth x

1 week ago

Do you remember the count down cum sessions Alexis, would you like some more, let me know Mark.

1 week ago

Hi Alexis, Surely you can say yes or no. Tony xxx

1 week ago

Hello Huw, I enjoyed our first chat as well! JJ always speaks so highly of you as well. I look forward to chatting to you again soon. Love, Alexis ❤️

1 week ago

ALEXIS, During our most recent chats, I have put you In a situation which I don`t think you were comfortable with, so I apologize and In future will revert back to our old style of chat. Take care and lots of love Signed BODIE ( P.S. I did miss talki

1 week ago

Hi Alexis that was a a lovely 1st call with you today I look forward to calling you again. Give my love to JJ next time you speak take care xx Love Huw xx

1 week ago

Hi Alexis, Is the hot tub date still on a one word answer will do Yes or No Tony xxx

1 week ago

Sweet thing, I`ve got the juice, but you`re not giving what`s required. I need a Dirty, Filthy, Disgusting B?T?H on the end of the line when I call, NOT a ICE MAIDEN !, Signed Puddin.

2 weeks ago

Sweet thing you ruined date night !, but you are still my bubble gum B?T?H, Signed Puddin.

2 weeks ago

Alexis and Tony - I am so looking forward to this! 😜 😜 👙. We will share your cock Tony! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 1673

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexis, I too have been thinking a lot about you JJ and I getting hot wet and steamy in the hot tub. Please let it happen soon. I can’t wait to have you both fighting over my cock 💦💦💦 so cum on girls let’s do it Tony xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Alexis, I’ve been thinking about nothing else since I left my message. Bring it on ASAP Love Tony xxx PS 2 beautiful ladies and me heavenly.

3 weeks ago

Enjoyed exploring new things with you today Alexis, we'll definitely make an actress out of you yet! I hope you enjoyed it too, really looking forward to next time! Gareth x

3 weeks ago

Room for anymore more in that hot tub?? Xx Amber

3 weeks ago

Hi Tony, I’ve been thinking about you, me and JJ in the hot tub together getting hot and wet together... Love, Alexis ❤️

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page