Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 1 day ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Bella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bella on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1794

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bella (Pin 1794)

Bella

Photos of Bella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
208 comments

Hi there! I'm Bella. I'm 5ft and petite. I have long blonde straight hair, lovely baby blue eyes and I have a cute, sweet smile. I also have a nice firm ass as I go to the gym 5 days a week. I enjoy getting sweaty as I do my work out. If you fancy having some hot sweaty workout sessions, why don't you give me a call and we can have some dirty fun together. Call me on and enter PIN 1794 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bella on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1794

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bella

1 week ago

Bella when the water hits my pussy flash light and I look at your photos I thrust with such intense sexual drive. Please come back I beg you xxxx

1 week ago

Miss you Bella sow much please come back xxx😍😍

1 month ago

Hi Bell Tattoo Tom here I hope u r well and i hope to chat to you again soon

4 months ago

Probably the best girl by a long way! Can be very naughty for sir….

4 months ago

Lovely tits babe x

4 months ago

Financial robot is a great way to manage and increase your income. https://Acath.bookeat.es/gotodate/promotion

4 months ago

Thanks Bell for a great time, I cant wait to talk to you again this week hopefully and I so hope your friend can join in on us, love Tattoo Tom xxxxxx

5 months ago

Bella, how come you don’t respond? Love to know you favourite fantasy??

6 months ago

Hi, what’s your favourite position?

6 months ago

Hi Bella - what’s your favourite fantasy?

6 months ago

Wowzers - what can I say. She is a gorgeous, funny and if you are lucky extremely naughty girl….Cx

7 months ago

Bella is probably the best girl on here. Just my opinion but she is saucy, cheeky and if you lucky enough very very naughty….C x

7 months ago

Hi Bella it’s you’re favourite girl. Miss you xx

7 months ago

Miss Bella, you are awesome you know you saucy naughty girl

7 months ago

Hi Bella would so love to suck on those marvellous tits before going down to that sweet honey pot to lick till you squirt onto my face 👹

8 months ago

Miss Bella, you naughty naughty girl….Chris

8 months ago

Miss Bella, you naughty naughty girl….Chris

8 months ago

Thanks Bella really enjoyed speaking to you .... love your voice and your pics. Hopefully we can do it again. 'Chris' xx

9 months ago

Hi Bella would love to lick that sweet pussy of yours all night long

9 months ago

Bella, it’s Chris and been trying to get through to you a lot

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Charlotte

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Ivy
(PIN: 7168)