Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 4 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Bella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bella on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1794

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bella (Pin 1794)

Bella

Photos of Bella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
179 comments

Hi there! I'm Bella. I'm 5ft and petite. I have long blonde straight hair, lovely baby blue eyes and I have a cute, sweet smile. I also have a nice firm ass as I go to the gym 5 days a week. I enjoy getting sweaty as I do my work out. If you fancy having some hot sweaty workout sessions, why don't you give me a call and we can have some dirty fun together. Call me on and enter PIN 1794 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bella on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1794

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bella

4 days ago

Please May I worship your feet? Xx

4 days ago

Please May I worship your feet? Xx

6 days ago

Pervy Paul here Bella hoping to catch you again soon. Love our utterly filthy chats with oral, anal, fanny, and getting wet together. Often while we think of others. Missing our chats so much as our available times have not been overlapping!

1 week ago

Hi Bella, more fun this afternoon with our mutual friend Tom, it got hot and horny in the garden! xx Mia 1715 xx

1 week ago

Hi Bella just wandering if ur available later like 6 or 7 pm just seen ur photos and my god I want to fuck you bend you over

1 week ago

That was an awrsome exprince Bell can't wait for next one

1 week ago

Bella, Lovely to talk to you for the first time earlier today. You are such a sweetheart. And you sucked my cock; let my put it up your fanny; and let me bugger you. It was delightful. Thank you, Chris x

2 weeks ago

Thanks again Bella.. you make me very horny... Michael from Oxford.. take care xxx

2 weeks ago

You are amazing and sexy x Michael from Oxford xxx

2 weeks ago

Bella what days and times are you online. Tom xxx

1 month ago

To the person who asked if I was Scottish I am a true Scottish Sex Girl who loves to have FUN NAUGHTY FUN..........Luv Bella. xxx

1 month ago

hi bella, this is mia(1715)our mutual friend Tom seems to think you would both have a great time dominating me .. i would LOVE that Mia xx

1 month ago

Are you Scottish bella

2 months ago

Hi, Bell good to speak to you again I cant wait to do it again Love from your Viking warrior xxxxx

2 months ago

This is for the guy from Barrhead it was lovely to hear from u. I'm hoping that I might get to hear ur voice again. Luv to hear more about ur painting and decorating stories which I enjoyed. Naughty, naughty boy........Bella

2 months ago

Hi Tom it was gd to hear from you as it was a while from our last chat. I hope to hear from u soon to hear all about ur naughty sex u have been having. Luv Bella xxxx

2 months ago

Selena Gomez lookalike but filthy Scottish slut version

2 months ago

You literally look like a Scottish slutty version of Selena Gomez's sexy body and I'd fuck you and Selena Gomez if I could from Stephen The Selena Gomez and Bella wanker

2 months ago

Hi this is a message to the girl who was on the phone and when you came bk I was not there. I do apologise my internet dropped and cut out I would like to say I'm very sorry for the inconvience to yourself. Luv Bella xx

3 months ago

Best wank ever

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page