Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 4 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 4 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Clare isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
487 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

20 hours ago

hi guys hope you are all well , miss you all and our chats im taking a bit longer to recover from my surgery i thought i would be on the mend by now , i need to be able to give you the best calls ever and whilst im still not right it would be unfair

1 day ago

Ho Clare. Where are you? Missing you like crazy. All my love Simon. Xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Claire your slutty neighbour will pop around soon

1 week ago

Clare take care hope your getting well Dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Will most certainly talk when your well enough stay safe ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 week ago

Hi Miss, I'm sorry to hear about your mishap. If there would be anything I can do at all to make you feel a little better let me know.luv your slut Nicole💄x

2 weeks ago

hey guys sorry ive not been around this week i will be back week after next had a bit of an accident which needed surgery x x

3 weeks ago

thankyou john the call was amazing and i loved the baby oil , looking forward to chating again soon x x

3 weeks ago

Hi Clare was great to meet you this morning .... you are one horny responsive lady. Looking forward to next time ( with the baby oil). Sorry my credit ran out. John xxx

4 weeks ago

nicole what a horny chat that was , you was dressed so slutty for all those cocks x x

4 weeks ago

That was awesome Claire, I love you with your panties to the side so I can lick your lovely wet pussy, and then slide my cock into you and give you a cream pie.👅👅💋❤❤xxx Roy

4 weeks ago

Hi miss you certainly had me In a frustrated horney state this morning. Thankyou for letting me near you. I will have private time tomoz I promise. Gagging for it. Luv Nic. 💄💋🧚‍♀️

4 weeks ago

good morning dave , im great thanks and looking forward to our call x x

1 month ago

Clare hope call you sometime this week hope you well and staying safe dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

i thought our call with you as my arse slave was great , thankyou for a great call x x

1 month ago

So good to spend time as Mistress’ arse slave. Heaven. We

1 month ago

thankyou so much for our call dave every call weve had has been fantastic and thankyou for treating me like a queen x x

1 month ago

Clare I put post your site right after I called you this week it’s seem it not been posted big thanks again for fab time with you you never disappointed your a class lady dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

2 months ago

SO sorry. To finally get you and then lose connection is a wrench. Will try again... xx

2 months ago

How much of a Slut is Clare ? ;) x Steve x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page