Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Ivy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ivy on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7168

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ivy (Pin 7168)

Ivy

Photos of Ivy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ivy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ivy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
191 comments

Hi, I'm Ivy. My agent number is 7168. I am 19, some people call me poison ivy because I am a good girl but sometimes I get a little naughty. When I am not being naughty I like to treated like a princess especially by an older man. I am a curvy girl with long dark hair, give me a call on 7168. Call me on and enter PIN 7168 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ivy on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7168

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ivy

1 week ago

Please when your on because I want to meet you and get to know you for some Fun also My Cock is Ready …Roger … XXX

1 week ago

I would like to Fuck you plwase say I can by no and when …Roger XXX

1 week ago

Sorry Ivy I’ve not been able to catch you on for a while, hope you’re good & arching your back & sticking your ass up in the air when there’s in dildo in it & a cock in your pussy, Good girl!

2 weeks ago

That was Gorgeous...Your have a most Beautiful inviting Arse...in between those Beautiful Cheeks is the most Beautiful inviting Cunt I have ever seen...The next time we Talk I am going to give your Cunt a Very Long French Kiss whilst you Suck My Hard

2 weeks ago

What a Beautiful Arse this Young Lady has. When you Fuck Her it is the Best Fuck you'll ever have...I'm off to have a Wank looking at Her Beautiful Pictures especially Her Gorgeous Arse...xxx

3 weeks ago

So Ivy… how did it go? Did you manage it or were you too full? I’ll call you over the next few days, hope you weren’t too sore?! love Kev. Xxx

4 weeks ago

Hey, please May I call and worship your feet? Love James Xxx

1 month ago

Oh & Ivy….. if you don’t get carpet burns on your knees then I won’t consider that you’ve been fucked well enough! I love getting you worked like this! Kev. Xx

1 month ago

When are you back on Ivy? We need to start putting you to work, if you know what I mean! (& if you don’t you’ll soon find out when I call!) Kev. Xx

1 month ago

Ivy, l would love to shoot my spunk right up your bum. Tom

1 month ago

C’mon Ivy, you know what I expect from you, head down on the floor (or at least be on your elbows!) arse up in the air, largest of your dildo’s in your ass & a cock in your pussy, let’s get you really stretched & full! Love Kev. Xx

1 month ago

Sorry Ivy I couldn’t get back through to you, I’ll call you in the week, remember, head down, arched back with your arse up in the air, we WILL get you like Daniela eventually! Best of luck! Kev. Xxx

1 month ago

Thank you Princess Ivy for allowing me to cum on your feet and heels at your command. I would love to be allowed to do it again soon. Richard xx

1 month ago

Had a great time with Ivy yesterday my cock up her arse hole and filled with my come xxDave older man

1 month ago

Ivy, l would love to have sex up your back passage. Tom

1 month ago

When will you next be on ivy? I want to give you a new task to manage! Kev. X

1 month ago

Best ever, as always! Thanks Ivy! Jamail xxx

1 month ago

Remember ivy, a cock in your pussy, then your butt plug in your ass & the other dildo in your mouth, you’ll be full but I’m sure you’ll manage it for me! Love Kev. Xx

2 months ago

A very good little cum slut, does everything asked of her without complaint no matter how much she’s struggling to take it all! 10/10!

2 months ago

Ivy, you are a fantastic girl to talk to. You are also very beautiful, happy birthday darling. Stewart x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page