Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 4 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 4 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Ivy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ivy on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7168

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ivy (Pin 7168)

Ivy

Photos of Ivy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ivy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ivy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
156 comments

Hi, I'm Ivy. My agent number is 7168. I am 19, some people call me poison ivy because I am a good girl but sometimes I get a little naughty. When I am not being naughty I like to treated like a princess especially by an older man. I am a curvy girl with long dark hair, give me a call on 7168. Call me on and enter PIN 7168 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ivy on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7168

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ivy

23 hours ago

HI Ivy Sorry I cut you off last night due to an interruption . I will ring you back later today Dave xx

1 day ago

Ivy is the perfect start to a hot sunny day, sexy, flirty, fun and filthy! love it! Greg x

3 days ago

Ivy, l want to smell your bum. Tom.

1 week ago

Sit on my hard on & let me cum up your arse again why you talk dirty to my gf , your as wonderful as they come take care Ken x

1 week ago

Ivy, l would like to shoot my load up your bum. Tom.

4 weeks ago

Ivy please come back online I was waiting for you xxx

1 month ago

Ivy, l want to be the paper that wipes your bum. Tom.

1 month ago

Having Ivy trail all over your body getting into all the nooks and crannies is delightful. Thank you you dirty girl ...hopefully catch up again !!! John xx

1 month ago

First you get the impression that she is so delicate and so sweet but then you quickly find there is more than meets the eye.

1 month ago

Thanks for our chat this morning about your white lacy panties ivy

1 month ago

Ivy is a bad girl that needs a good hard fucking! she will drain your bollocks in record time! 10/10 Greg x

1 month ago

Ivy loves cock, she is a fucking little dirty bitch that deserves to be worshipped! she is just hot and sexy and a whole lot of filthy flirty fun! 10/10 Greg x

2 months ago

Super hot, tight holed little teenage cum dump. You name it she'll do it. Pure filth. I love her

2 months ago

Another stunning chat with Ivy, just ask her about her naughty little female friend. She is so hot! 10/10 Greg x

2 months ago

The stunning teenage IVY is just too hot to handle! seriously makes all your fantasies come true, dirty/filthy/flirty she is all those things and so much MORE! who's a naughty girl then !! - Greg x

2 months ago

Ivy, l would love to be the paper that wipes your bum. Tom.

2 months ago

Ivy, l would like to lick your bumhole. Tom.

2 months ago

Ivy, l would love sex in your back passage your bum. Tom..

3 months ago

Adorably sweet, incredibly filthy, finest young little spunk bucket you will find on here.

5 months ago

Little tits i like

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page