Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 5 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 5 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 5 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1957

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1957)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
241 comments

I’m Kelly from Nottingham. I’m 43 and 5 foot 6, I’ve got long dark brown hair with 32C chest. I’m here on my own as my husband works away a lot, I need you to call me so we can have some fun together. I love wearing stiletto’s and stockings with no knickers, so what are you waiting for, give me a call, My pin is 1957.. Call me on and enter PIN 1957 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1957

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

3 weeks ago

hi sexy Kelly would you like to worship my Cock.nicky

4 weeks ago

Nicky give me another call and we can get horny together again 😘😘

4 weeks ago

hi Kelly I like your photos. you look very sexy naked.nicky

4 weeks ago

Thanks Nicky call me again soon love chatting with you , 🥰🥰

4 weeks ago

you are very horny women. nicky

4 weeks ago

you are very sexy women.you are a cock love.cock sucking.sperm love.

4 weeks ago

Look forward to calling you back Kelly. 2 cock scenario sounds good 😊 or anything other scenario is good. You have a sexy assertive voice. Perhaps just crossed wires before. Keep a look out for you... Best wishes "Mr cunt lips" 😬 😘

1 month ago

Call me again soon Peter so we can have some more fun love Kelly 😘

1 month ago

Kelly you made an old man very happy Peter X.

1 month ago

Hi I love two cocks so call me back for some fun xx

1 month ago

Thanks for the brief chat, sorry I didn't turn you on.... As I was spreading your cunt lips and licking your clit, you suggested you were sucking a big fat cock. Sounded fantastic as I imagined it, maybe I got it wrong? Only asked if u liked 2 cock

3 months ago

Are you free for some foot worship?

4 months ago

What days u on are u on till 2pm in the week I going to ring u next week hopefully ore the one after that new caller Steven by the way yore sexy and hope u can take a spanking

4 months ago

Hey sexy lady, I hope you are ok? I want to talk to you so so so much but I cannot, I wish I could. I remember every chat we ever had, and the shared thoughts and desires. I wish we could talk xxx Dave xxx

4 months ago

Kelly first time to talk to you it’s dave in Cardiff must say it’s was a very pleasurable experience you were brill and will call again 😀😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

4 months ago

Would love to fill your tight ass and tight wet pussy with my thick creamy cum in front of your husband and watch as you make him your cuckold cleanup slave xxx James

4 months ago

Hi mark , it was great this morning can’t wait to do it all again and more 😘😘your special k

4 months ago

Hi Kelly my special K thanks for an amazing morning your the best baby speak soon Mark 💋💋💋

5 months ago

Happy new year Dave , missed talking to you 😘😘😘

5 months ago

Hi sexy Lady, happy Christmas time, and a hopefully vastly improved 2021. Dave xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page