Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelly on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1957

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelly (Pin 1957)

Kelly

Photos of Kelly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
275 comments

I’m Kelly from Nottingham. I’m 43 and 5 foot 6, I’ve got long dark brown hair with 32C chest. I’m here on my own as my husband works away a lot, I need you to call me so we can have some fun together. I love wearing stiletto’s and stockings with no knickers, so what are you waiting for, give me a call, My pin is 1957.. Call me on and enter PIN 1957 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelly on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1957

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelly

2 days ago

Hey sexy lady, still looking. Hope to speak with you soon. I hope you're ok. Dave xxx

2 days ago

The longer you hold out on me the more my frustrations build & the more I’ll have to take it out on you!! Hope to talk soon, Kev. Xx

4 days ago

When do you think you’ll be on again Kelly, I think you need to be worked again & I have some frustrations to take ou5 on you! Hope you’re good, Kev. Xx

5 days ago

Hey Sexy Lady, been looking for a window to connect for a week. Will certainly keep looking , hope to speak soon 🤞. Dave xx

1 week ago

Ha ha! I’m glad you feel I kept my promise Kelly! Was great chatting to you after too, you’re a great girl, can have a decent chat but also be a whore in the bedroom which every guy wants! Talk soon, Kev. Xx

1 week ago

Hi Kelly looking for someone to talk to me and treat me like a dirty slut, also would like to be ordered to use lubricants from the fridge to wank with, can you help? Peter

1 week ago

Keep thinking of you tonight Kelly, fuck you were good earlier! Going to get you doing a bit more next time, all 3 of your holes filled, treat you like a proper dirty bitch! (Which you are!) Kev. Xxx

1 week ago

Kev , I can’t wait , you kept to your promise and more , thanks for the great chat 💋💋

1 week ago

Kev , I can’t wait , you kept to your promise and more , thanks for the great chat 💋💋

1 week ago

Everything you said you’d be Kelly! Next time I’m going to gape your pussy & ass & then cum in your ass & I’m going to sit you up so it dribbles out & then you’re going to taste my cum from your ass! You'll love it! Kev. Xx

1 week ago

Kev , promises promises , I am ready and waiting for you 🥰🥰

1 week ago

Just to be clear Kelly….. you’re ok with me roughing you up a bit being hard on you?! (Only a bit though, honest!) Kev. Xx

1 week ago

Hi Kev , what ever you want ,,,I am waiting 😉love Kelly 💋💋

1 week ago

That sounds like a challenge Kelly?! Can I REALLY do what I want with you though?! Ha ha! Kev. X

1 week ago

Nice tits nice arse nice cunt

1 week ago

Hi Kev , call me soon and do what you want with me , nice and dirty the better love Kelly 😘xx

1 week ago

I gather you like having a guy take control of you so fuck are you going to be in for it next time I call, you think you’ve had it rough & demanding so far, you’re going to realise you’ve had it easy! Kev.

3 weeks ago

Hey sexy lady, gutted that we lost connection. I could hear you.... Have the best holiday you can, speak afterwards. Love talking with you 🙂😏 Dave xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey sexy lady, gutted that we lost connection. I could hear you.... Have the best holiday you can, speak afterwards. Love talking with you 🙂😏 Dave xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Kelly would love to have a session with you but you look like you'd eat me alive your so hot love j from Yorkshire

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Emma
(PIN: 7293)

Emma

Lana
(PIN: 7060)

Lana

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Clare
(PIN: 1361)