Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 2 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Louisa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Louisa on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7294

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Louisa (Pin 7294)

Louisa

Photos of Louisa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Louisa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Louisa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
54 comments

Hello there, my name is Louisa. I am a 35 year old female. I am size 12, 5ft 7” with black hair and lovely green eyes. I do modelling and keen photographer and very interested in burlesque. If you would like to chat then call me on 7294 Call me on and enter PIN 7294 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Louisa on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7294

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Louisa

6 months ago

happy new year tom happy new year to you .when you on here next ? xx

6 months ago

Happy New Year, Louisa. Hope 2021 will be a good one for you, Tom x

7 months ago

Hi tom will be back in the new year .hope your well to x

8 months ago

I do miss you, Louisa. I hope you are keeping safe and well, Tom x

10 months ago

It was great to finally catch up with you again, Louisa. Take care until we meet again, Tom x

10 months ago

it was such a fun chat gregg .when you on again next ? xx

10 months ago

when can you come on here tom let me know,missed you xx

11 months ago

I keep missing you, Louisa. Take care, Tom x

11 months ago

A lot of fun that chat Louisa, loved the cigarette trick! awesome time 10/10 Greg X

11 months ago

hi tom when you on next im on here tomorrow night at ten xx

11 months ago

Missing you, Louisa. Tom x

1 year ago

tom when you going to be on here be nice to chat to you sexy xx

1 year ago

Hi Louisa. Just missed you! Sorry. Chat soon, Tom x

1 year ago

hi andy was great chatting i will be on here three pm friday and most weekdays about eleven til midday then three til four ..tc care sexy and chat soon xx

1 year ago

hi tom sorry not been on here but im back now .when you on here again ? xx

1 year ago

Hi Louisa. Not seen you for ages. Hope you are well. Take care, Tom x

1 year ago

it was great chatting with you again tom i will be on wednesday and friday night next week about ten pm .also on here most weekdays about three pm xx chat soon sexy ;) xxx

1 year ago

Thank you for another great chat, Louisa. Take care of yourself, Tom x

1 year ago

Hi Louisa, I'm sure we have spoken in the past. Are you from the west country? As you like burlesque, does that mean you like dressing up in stockings and suspenders? Such a turn on! I must call you soon! Love, Andy x x

1 year ago

enjoyed chatting with you to tom let me know what day and time you wound like me to be on here x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page