Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 6 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 6 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1533

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1533)

Lucy

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
116 comments

Hi guys my name is Lucy. I am 29 and 5ft 6. I am size 8 and really nice shaven pussy and a tight arse, and as the saying goes, any hole is a goal. Isn’t it boys? I really love anything and everything, the dirtier the better and the hornier I become for you I have many different fantasies and love making them happen. The kinkier the better is my motto, so let’s talk now. Call me on and enter PIN 1533 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1533

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

3 months ago

Missed u again baby what days r u on need to speak to x Jamie x p.s my filthy whore of a wife is still dropping her knickers or getting on her knees for whoever wants a go on her slutty holes xxx

3 months ago

Lucy, I wish you could see my huge tits, they're so heavy. Spunked everywhere again for you x

3 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Paul from ashington are you going to be online Sunday night love message me back from ashington Paul X X 💓

3 months ago

hi Lucy enjoye the chat the other night Tom xx

3 months ago

Hi Lucy was brilliant to talk to you last night. Tom xx

3 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Paul from ashington are you going to be online Sunday night love so I can call you speak to you Sunday night message me back from ashington Paul X X

3 months ago

Can't believe I missed u Lucy saw u were online n tried to get thru but ur pussy is very popular abit like my whore of a wife's can't wait to tell u how much dick the slut has been taking to the back of her throat and spunk she has swallowed x Jamie

4 months ago

Lucy when r u on dying to speak to u xx Jamie xx

4 months ago

Hi Lucy. It really turned me on when you humiliated me and pretended to be my partner who likes big black cock. Can't wait to do it again. Northumberland

4 months ago

Hey Lucy miss u so much sitting here alone sucking on my cum slut of a wife's knickers that she got fucked in cleaning her gusset to get all the spunk n pussy juices xxjamiexx

5 months ago

Hey Lucy my whole of a wife actually let me fuck her last nite but not before she got pounded out n spunked in by a couple guys she met earlier had to stir their spunk in creamy gaping cunt xx Jamie xx

5 months ago

This was a really great experience and it was so nice to speak to you having our wicked way with each other. You made me feel special and amazing also as well as having such fun. Your Danny

5 months ago

Hi Lucy you’re the best woman speak to can’t wait to talk to you again soon from Jason xx

5 months ago

Hi Simon i cant wait to speak to you again xxx

5 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Paul from ashington I want to carry on where we left off on Sunday i will speak to you new year Day night are you coming online that night message me Lucy xx

5 months ago

Hi Paul I really enjoyed myself last night

5 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Simon nice to speak again will you go out with me as my girlfriend

5 months ago

God my cock twitches everytime this slut is avaliable my whore wife caught me calling n heard me telling u about how much of a fuck hole she is now she's fucking even more of my mates to teach me a lesson xxjamiexx

5 months ago

Hi Lucy it Simon we spoke yesterday morning babe a d spoke for a long time any I love you you babe will you be my girlfriend

7 months ago

Hi Lucy what are you going to have on that night for me something sexy and black can't wait for that night message me back Lucy from ashington Paul X X 💓💋

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page