Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Mary Jane

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mary Jane on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 3013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mary Jane (Pin 3013)

Mary Jane

Photos of Mary Jane

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mary Jane

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Mary Jane isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
47 comments

My name is Mary Jane Von Tramp and I have long dark hair that gets all tangled up when I'm excited. I'm in the kitchen getting a rosie glow from cooking so why don't you ring me on 3013 and we can go out over the hills together come on now. Call me on and enter PIN 3013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mary Jane on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 3013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mary Jane

5 days ago

When you coming back on Mary Jane? Edinburgh guy wants you xx

5 months ago

Thank you Mary Jane for such a lovely chat You are a very sexy woman who is lovely to have a chat with a lovely person Lots of love William xxxxxxxxx❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗

5 months ago

Please come back online Mary Jane Lots of love William xxxxxxxx

5 months ago

Come back online please babe x

6 months ago

Hello, Mary Jane, I hope you come back online soon You are a very sexy lady who is lovely to chat with Lots of love William xxxxxxxx

6 months ago

Hi Mary Jane, please come back on the chat. I miss your company. Ben xx

7 months ago

Hello Mary Jane. It’s your toe ring slave. Please put up a pic of your soles please please

8 months ago

Hi Mary Jane When are you coming back online again I miss our sexy and nice chats You are a very sexy person with a lovely voice Take care Lots of love William xxxxxxx

1 year ago

Sorry the time ran out as I was enjoying it talk to you soon love your big man Jimmy

1 year ago

hi guys you tryed the reast now try Mary jane she the best oh here sorry girls but i have fallen for Mary Jane hope to talk soon

1 year ago

MJ thanks for a great chat x hope to speak to you soon Ste from Liverpool x

1 year ago

Hey Mary Jane what's your bra size please? Xx

1 year ago

another spunky call with Mary! Ray

1 year ago

A nice chat with sweet Mary Jane. Ray

2 years ago

Hi Mary Jane it's Ste from Liverpool. Had a really great chat with you but got cut off because the time was up. Thanks for a great chat as always Xxx

2 years ago

I need to speak to you asap x

2 years ago

where r u mary jane I miss u very much please cum back love u kevin

2 years ago

Mary Jane You are a very sexy female I think you are gorgeous I love ❤️ your sexy voice Haven't chatted for some time xxxxxxxx

2 years ago

Will you be on today

2 years ago

I will definitely definitely call again sorry I cut off you earlier on, you have I lovely voice I feel I’ve heard it before x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page