Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 4 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 4 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Melissa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Melissa on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 7180

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Melissa (Pin 7180)

Melissa

Photos of Melissa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Melissa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Melissa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
524 comments

Hey my name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel. My agent number is 7180 and I am a 21 year old student, I am originally from London but living in Surrey. I am a size 10, I am quite petite, I have very curly hair, brown eyes and chocolate skin. I love to have fun and chat when I get bored of studying. Call me on and enter PIN 7180 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Melissa on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 7180

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Melissa

4 days ago

It was a pleasure meeting you, Melissa. Thank you, Tom x

5 days ago

Mel is super sexy super fabulous and super dooper! 10/10 she is er...SUPER. Greg x

6 days ago

Just had the craziest session with SEXY JACK! You sure know how to spunk! You shot that cream load EVERYWHERE! I love a heavy cummer! Yum yum! Mel x

1 week ago

Melissa you are one funny girl! Can’t wait to hear how your date went. Are you going to be a good girl or a bad girl? Tom x

1 week ago

Mel Mel Mel...You are something else! Can’t wait for us to talk more about music...and other stuff! Take care x Luke

1 week ago

I’m going to call u in 20 mins it’s cj

2 weeks ago

O Melissa every call with u better that the last I cum so hard every time hearing about my slut of a wife giving up her cunt to strangers x Jamie x

4 weeks ago

I don’t think it’s possible for Melissa to get enough cock, such a dirty tart who just wants it any way she can, the bigger & harder the better! Will definitely be calling her again!

1 month ago

Hi Melissa hope you are doing well it’s been a while we spoke the last time we did was really nice I’m sure you remember Jay from cardiff let me know when you’re on next cannot wait to do it again xxx I love your horny voice makes me ha

1 month ago

Lovely early morning chat wit Melissa! 10/10 her big peachy bum got the job done! loved the chat, thanks Mel xx Greg x

1 month ago

Hi Mel sorry we got cut off.. you are so sexy Michael / Oxford ring soon xxx

1 month ago

So need a hour long wanking session with you Mel lets see how many times you can make me cum

1 month ago

Hope ur on 2nite mel gona be home alone as the wife is going out again no doubt to get rammed like a fuck toy till her cunt is dripping spunk x Jamie x

1 month ago

Well Melessah I can't wait to eat gammon and eggs off your back again!! Xxx

1 month ago

You certainly know how to look after an unremarkable guy from next door. Hope all is well with you John xx

1 month ago

Magnificent Melissa, the best ever chat girl, so cute so filthy so perfect! dirty little minx that is a whole lot of flirty filthy fun fun fun! 10/10 Greg x

1 month ago

I hope you're back on tonight Mel I really want to chat with you again and make you cum

1 month ago

Mel it's Al I can't wait to talk to you tonight

2 months ago

I wanted to apologise for the line cutting off during a crucial moment, my credit ran out. I was like whaaaaat. I wanted to phone you back but you went offline. I hope to speak to you again soon. I think your sexy. - Canadian.

2 months ago

Well I'm so very glad you were on tonight Mel. You as always were absolutely amazing and so fuckin hot and sexy baby. I love the time we spend together! Catch you real soon! 😘

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page