Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 6 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 6 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Naughty Nikkii

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Naughty Nikkii on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1311

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Naughty Nikkii (Pin 1311)

Naughty Nikkii

Photos of Naughty Nikkii

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Naughty Nikkii

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Naughty Nikkii isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
12 comments

Hi it’s Nikkii from the northwest. I’m a very naughty girl and always getting into trouble. Why don’t you give me a call right now to see what I’m up to? You could even star in my next adventure. I’ve got blond hair and green eyes and I am 5ft 5. So why don’t you give me a call on my agent number to find out the rest its 1311. Give me a call. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1311 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Naughty Nikkii on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1311

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Naughty Nikkii

1 year ago

When u back on Nikki

1 year ago

Stunning lovely girl ❤️ Xx

1 year ago

Ur my anal girl xxx

1 year ago

Hey Nikkii, what's your bra size please? Xx

1 year ago

What a dirty slut

2 years ago

Wow this slut needs a hard fuck

2 years ago

nickkii darling are you coming back on line anymore today as I am missing you Love you John xxxx

2 years ago

Darling will you be able to speak to me today if possible Love John xxxx

2 years ago

Nikki are you on call Thursday any time so we can finish our chat darling John

2 years ago

Darling when are you on duty again as I miss you terrible John

2 years ago

Would hold on to them pigtails as I fuck her from behind

2 years ago

I reckon this newbie slut needs a right good hard fucking in her arse and cunt from behind as soon as possible if her pics are anything to go by.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page