Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Queenie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Queenie on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1499

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Queenie (Pin 1499)

Queenie

Photos of Queenie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Queenie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Queenie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
28 comments

Well hello there! I'm Queenie, an exotic Caribbean beauty with a big firm booty, small juicy tits and a slim waist. I love bouncy down on hard cocks and licking sexy chicks pussies. Come and give this chocolate skinned Queen a hot and steamy night of passion. Agent number 1499. Call me on and enter PIN 1499 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Queenie on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1499

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Queenie

7 months ago

Hi Queenie it's Paul from ashington give me a message saying I love you very much from Paul from ashington

7 months ago

Hi sexy Queenie it's Paul from ashington I want you very very much and cum inside you message me back from ashington Paul X X X πŸ’“

9 months ago

You are the hottest of them all, loved our dirty orgy. Tom

1 year ago

Apologies for cutting you off i got tounge tied and thought my credit ran out what a prat,will have to ring you again for a longer and sexier chat.

1 year ago

Would dearly love to watch you suck the cunts belonging to Sugar Maria 7084 and Jodie 1901, while Elouise 7086 munches on your tits Queenie

1 year ago

Queenie , Happy New Year , The only ebony babe on this site worth your money . She had me cumming far toooooo soon . I would love to put my mouth around your gorgeous sexy ebony pussy lips . Your Belfast Boy John .

1 year ago

Hi Queenie, what's your bra size please? Xx

1 year ago

Queenie is the most gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe on this site . What I’d give for a night (or two) with her. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸŒΊπŸ₯€πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’β˜˜οΈπŸ€πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒž Clayton in Shacklewell Green xxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Queenie, What a beautiful Christmas morning I would have if you were in my sack . Licking ,sucking ,and fucking the most gorgeous sexy ebony babe on this site . Merry Christmas sweetheart πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸŽπŸ₯‚πŸΎ Your Belfast Boy xxxxxx

1 year ago

Queenie darling , hope you have a mind blowing super sexy Christmas with plenty of prick and πŸ‘… pussy licking ,wish it was me . Ghirlandaio xxxxxxπŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ‘…πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

1 year ago

Queenie,you really are an Ebony naturally beautiful sexy lady,Would it ever be possible for you to fuck me reverse cow girl so I could watch your beautiful pink pussy riding up and down on my throbbing prick ????? Your Belfast Boy. β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈπŸŽ„

1 year ago

Queenie, I have to concur with that last comment,you really put all the other ebony girls way behind you . What a fuckin first prize it would be to have sendup section with you , MIND BLOWING.πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈSoon. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·You make my day just looking at your pictures xxxxxxxxx Clayton in Shacklewell Green xxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Queenie,you are without a doubt,the most gorgeous sexy ebony babe on this site by a county mile , I only have one quest on my bucket list ,to have a super sex session with you. My God you are Gorgeous. MARCUS πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ Soon .πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

2 years ago

Queenie,my gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony Caribbean You play with my mind . Fucking me reverse cowgirl so I can see the pink cunt flaps rubbing my throbbing purple headed prick until it explodes . Naughty but NICE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉYour Belfast Boy πŸ’šπŸ’šβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈWatching the rugby πŸ‰ is second to Fucking You. Xxxx

2 years ago

Queenie, I would love πŸ’— to see you on all fours with my prick sliding in and out of your inviting arse hole whilst you are licking and fingering Casey-Rae and Sara-Jane.Fuckin Beautiful site I.Aaron@@@@@@πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

2 years ago

Wow what a pussy hole you have babe. Would you like me to lick it out for you? Graham xx

2 years ago

Queenie,there is not a thing I would change about you , everything is perfect πŸ‘Œ your gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony pussy is the best in show, breasts are perfect. I want to fuck You now and forever. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’—πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ Your Belfast Boy xxxxxxxx☘️☘️☘️☘️

2 years ago

Queenie,what an absolute pleasure to look and wank over your gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony pictures. I can’t wait to enter your cunt as in picture 6.

2 years ago

I'd love to see you on all fours with my cock rammed deep inside your arse whilst at the same time, you are licking out a female's cunt bucket or alternatively having your cunt licked out and fingered by several females.

2 years ago

Thank you Queenie. That was an amazing, such a dirty bitch, but so lovely to talk to. David xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lana
(PIN: 7060)

Lana

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Emma
(PIN: 7293)