Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 4 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 4 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Shellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Shellie on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Shellie (Pin 1066)

Shellie

Photos of Shellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Shellie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Shellie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
91 comments

Hi boys, this is Shellie here. I've got long brown hair and lovely brown eyes. I am in my early 20's and love to talk to people, I can be a very naughty girl, how about you? Are you naughty, shall we get naughty together? Why don't you tell me what hole you want to cum in. I love playing with myself while a man wanks over me, so what you waiting for. Call me on and enter PIN 1066 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Shellie on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1066

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Shellie

2 days ago

When u on? Security sweet talker,x

3 days ago

Fuck I need a good swing to, call me ASAP Tom, your the BEST, 😘 love Shellie, xxxxxxx

3 days ago

Thanks petal. I'll try and make it even girlier for you. x

4 days ago

George, phone again soon, love your girly voice, lol Shellie.

5 days ago

Shellie do you wear stockings and suspenders Tom x

6 days ago

I always come back to say thankyou for a good time sugar. It would be nice to know you read your fan mail. George x

1 week ago

security sweet talker

1 week ago

Would you like to suck my black cock why my fuck buddy watches ? Beth & Alex

1 week ago

Hi Shellie. Back and thinking of your extremely hot little puss. George x

1 week ago

Is there anything you are not good at sexy cum slut ??

2 weeks ago

Did you drop the phone sugar? I do hope so. George x

2 weeks ago

Cracking girl 🀩🀩😘😘😘😍

2 weeks ago

George here Shellie. Couldn't get back to you last night but will call again. x

2 weeks ago

A mutual wank, a blow job, then doggy style. Ray

3 weeks ago

Lovely lady to talk to! It’s Graham here hun. Sorry I didn’t call back when you asked. Will call you soon. Take care

3 weeks ago

Sexy bum fun let talk again my lady xx

3 weeks ago

Fantastic girl to talk wiv xx

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Couldn't believe I lost my connection on our call, my signal was pretty shit :( Hope we can talk again. Mr "guess who" :) x

1 month ago

Hi angel xxx miss you

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page