Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 7 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, πŸ€”β˜ΉοΈLOVEJOY❀️
  • 8 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ’œ

Phone Sex Profiles: Naomi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Naomi on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7040

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Naomi (Pin 7040)

Naomi

Photos of Naomi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Naomi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Naomi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
215 comments

My name is Naomi and I am a coffee-brown skinned exotic lady from the tropics. I have long black hair, big lips, big bum and big breasts, I am slim and have long sexy legs and in my late 20's. I am classy but also very naughty, come and cover this coffee-brown skinned girl in white cream of passion. My number is 7040. Call me on and enter PIN 7040 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Naomi on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7040

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Naomi

3 days ago

But the best thing will be wen I fuck my wife missionary I will look into her eyes and kiss her and fuck her with the tort of u. I will fuck her like naomi

3 days ago

This and that will lie my wife on her stomach and I will kiss her ass and lick her ass cheeks and crease. I will lift her up and fuck her like a dog but I will be thinking about u.

3 days ago

Naomi this and that fucking misses u. Tonight I will be having eid sex. I got my wife some sexy lingerie. I'm gna spread her legs apart and kiss her pussy lips and I will be thinking about u.

4 days ago

Naomi, with your gorgeous sexy ebony babe legs open wide wearing those open crotch panties and sucking on your beautiful breasts what more could I ask for. Mr ,D xxxx

1 week ago

Gorgeous Naomi,you are very photogenic,every picture is a turn on. My prick is throbbing,I need to be between your gorgeous legs 🦡🏿 oooooooh the thought.πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦, Toby πŸ‘¦πŸΏXxxx

2 weeks ago

Naomi is very classy as well as having the most beautiful pussy to lick and suck and fuck , Gorgeous Body, What a night. Clayton in Shacklewell Green. XxxπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ‘…πŸ’¦

2 weeks ago

Naomi this and that wants to self isolate with you. Last night I fucked my wife so hard and deep she was moaning and groaning with pleasure. I spread her legs apart and put my tongue deep inside her warm pussy., I closed my eyes and i was thinking ab

2 weeks ago

My Gorgeous Naomi,What a beautiful body you have , I loved it as you twerked your pussy as in pic 4 whilst I licked out your gorgeous cunt before fucking you. FANTASTIC. Until hopefully very soon keep wet for me . MR D.xxxxxxπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦

2 weeks ago

Naomi,Beautiful face, Tits , arse , cunt , Just perfect πŸ‘Œ for licking πŸ‘… and fucking , can’t wait to speak again. Remember me . Your John.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

My Gorgeous Naomi was online for me at 11.30 pm like she said she would,and what a sexy ebony babe,loves to be licked out first then fucked when she is dripping wet knickers soaked in my cum . Beautiful. Aaron πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

this and that i miss you.call me

3 weeks ago

hi Aron i will be logged in tonight at 11;30 waiting for you.xxxx naomi

3 weeks ago

I waited yesterday as agreed no show.aaron

3 weeks ago

Naomi this and that misses your big tits and big ass. I lick my wifes pussy and kiss her ass while u r in my mind. I bend her over and spread her ass cheeks apart and kiss her pussy lips like they are urs.

4 weeks ago

Come on tonight around 1130.aaron.take care.

1 month ago

Naomi this and that wants to self isolate and violate ur juicy tasty pussy. I want to lick ur clit and play with your tits. I want a long session to give you my white cream of passion. I fuck my wife from behind with u in my mind. Ur I want ur lips a

1 month ago

Naomi this and that wants to self isolate and violate ur juicy tasty pussy. I want to lick ur clit and play with your tits. I want a long session to give you my white cream of passion. I fuck my wife from behind with u in my mind. Ur I want ur lips a

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hi hope you are safe. Been thinking about you. Hope to see you. Take care Naomi. George xxxxxxx

3 months ago

was soo great fucking you this morning Naomi..i really missed you..glad you are there xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)