Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Lilly
    LILLY, What happened Wednesday morning? I thought we were going to chat. Hope UR on 2nite, 🤔☹️LOVEJOY❤️
  • 7 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think the sunshine has gone to someones head..... cool yourself down!! I may be on tonight 11pm ish... but then again i might not... just have to wait and see, but all good things CUM to those who wait... Casey-Rae xx
  • 7 hours ago about JJ
    Back online at 10 tonight til late. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    Pure sex & class in one
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    John A - hope you are feeling better now!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 Superb chat today. Hugs on way. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 💜

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7170

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammie (Pin 7170)

Sammie

Photos of Sammie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
52 comments

Hi there guys. I’m Sammie. I’m a curvy brunette. I have a 36D pair of tits with very big sensitive nipples for you to enjoy. I’m very open minded. I enjoy all things. I do love sucking and swallowing so if you’d like to hear more and chat more, you know what to do, come on over. Call me on and enter PIN 7170 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7170

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammie

1 month ago

Loved how you make me feel. My cock is throbbing.

1 month ago

Amazing super hot

1 month ago

Really lovely talking again, shame I couldnt get back 2u the 2nd time, no worries, next time! :-) Take care, Steve xx

2 months ago

Love the Stockings and Suspenders Mark X

4 months ago

Thanks gorgeous Sammi,you always leave me totally satisfied. Andy xx 💋💋

4 months ago

Hi sammie thanks for helping me empty my sack must talk again soon love From Peter xxxx

5 months ago

nice chat catch you soon anthony

6 months ago

Hi sammie, just to thank you for Sunday night darling, you made a 76 year old feel great. Will speak to you again soon. John xxxxx

6 months ago

Hi sexy Sammie you available for some sexy fun spoke to you for first time other day I'm inlove with your sexy soft voice X X rich

6 months ago

A fantastic horny gorgeous woman. Xxxxx

7 months ago

Loved talking to you, such a gorgeous and horny woman

11 months ago

Hi sammie it's Peter the old boy you spoke to last night. Thank you for breaking a newbie in. You were absolutely wonderful. Made me so horn you. Hope to speak to you soon x

11 months ago

What a great chat with a great woman

11 months ago

What a lovely pussy you have

11 months ago

Hello Sammie, I have not managed to speak to you for a while. But looking at you in photo 3 just makes me want to peel your knickers down to your knees and make love to you up your bottom. Speak soon, Chris

11 months ago

I love chatting to you. You do brighten my day xx

1 year ago

Amazing connection. Lost for words. 10 out 10

1 year ago

Hey nick it was lovely chatting to you. Looking forward to out next session xx

1 year ago

Love chatting to you. Best by far xx

1 year ago

Great phone sex. Cant wait for the next time xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)

Samantha

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)