Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1491)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
763 comments

Hi I'm Suzie, sweet name I know but my hot wet pussy is even sweeter. I just know you want to taste those sweet juices. But first, I want to run my tongue around your big hard cock, taking it into my mouth and sucking you off so that your come covers my luscious big tits. Call me on 1491. Call me on and enter PIN 1491 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1491

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 week ago

A wonderful time with Suzie, unfortunately credit ran out, but I won't forget the experience in a hurry, such a beautiful dirty cunt. Andy

1 week ago

Mick (with a J) Have I ever told ya... πŸ’œ

1 week ago

Thames barrier is open let the juices flow

1 week ago

Hi guys, the hotter the weather, the more horny this cum slut gets πŸ‘„

2 weeks ago

Mick (with a J) hoping all that hard work hasn't drained you and you've a little somethink left for your dirty girl πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

2 weeks ago

Cuntcheeks, you will always be my dirty girl.😘 I can't wait to get your juices flowingπŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

2 weeks ago

Hiya Fuck Face, I can't wait for the weekend and to be your dirty girl, and there won't be a drop of alcohol in sight!! Mmmmwah πŸ’œ

2 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire, sorry for the cut off we had. Hope to chat very soon xxxxxx.

3 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire. You were fucking amazing this afternoon. Loved spunking down your throat and inside your pussy. Hopefully chat tomorrow xxxxxx.

3 weeks ago

Hi you horny guys, thank you for all your dirty filthy comments, keep them coming and I'll keep you cumming πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Hey Suzie-when are you on next, longing for a filthy session xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie, can you come online now, I desperately need to pull those knickers down and fuck you!! BXX

3 weeks ago

Hi Susie You love your arse getting fucked from jason xx

4 weeks ago

Paul, turn that frown upside down and smile πŸ˜„

1 month ago

Mick (with a J) it sounds like you had one heavy session over the weekend. I imagine heavy sessions with you all the time πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

1 month ago

Fuck face, another amazing session with you, your really are simply the best πŸ’œ Mmmmwah

1 month ago

Hey Suzie best women to speak to from Jason xx

1 month ago

Suzie. I had a very special birthday all thanks to you cause you're a very special lady. mmmmmmmmwah😘😘😘

1 month ago

Mick (with a J) Hope you had an extra special birthday, I may of thought about you once or twice x Have I ever told ya... πŸ’œ

1 month ago

Hi there my suzie, Gary here from north, wow, I loved spunking inside your lovely pussy and spunking down your throat and over your face. Can't wait to spunk in your mouth twice and fuck you up the arse. And empty my white cream up your arse.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 7179)

Rose

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Susie
(PIN: 2391)