Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tiana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tiana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7223

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tiana (Pin 7223)

Tiana

Photos of Tiana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tiana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tiana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
31 comments

Call me on and enter PIN 7223 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tiana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7223

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tiana

7 months ago

Hi Tiana, what's your bra size please? Xx

8 months ago

Hello Tiana! I am fif to have some amazing fun with you.Please let me know what morning and time I can chat with you.You are s busy.Richard.

8 months ago

Hello Tiana! It was nice talking to you on Sunday morning ,after waiting for you to be on site. The wait was worth it, as I enjoyed it a lot. You are an amazing young lady and I would love to have a chat with you again. Lots of love and kissesxxxxxx Richard.

8 months ago

Hello Tiana! It was nice talking to you on Sunday morning ,after waiting for you to be on site. The wait was worth it, as I enjoyed it a lot. You are an amazing young lady and I would love to have a chat with you again. Lots of love and kissesxxxxxx Richard.

8 months ago

Loved it!!!!!!!D xx

8 months ago

😘😜😜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺxx Real lovely girl

8 months ago

Pic 5 mostest beautiful cunt

9 months ago

Could you be on this evening please for a couple of hours of interesting funny intellectual flirty conversation about 7 pm xx thank you D

9 months ago

Please leave a message to say when you're available. I'm fit to burst here. Jim xx

9 months ago

Will call Tuesday morning at 6,00πŸ‘πŸΌ Xxxxx

9 months ago

What a fanny, Roy. πŸ’‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

9 months ago

Stunning pictures! Hairy pussy, gorgeous tits. Cant wait to talk to you. Jim xx

10 months ago

how busy have you been since our call early this morning?

10 months ago

My favourite no problem getting up early for u x x x cJohn

10 months ago

Let me lick your wet lips, πŸ€ͺ Roy, xx

10 months ago

What a horny girl couldn't stop cumin great hairy puss John x x x x

10 months ago

Lovely that's what real fanny should look like x Irish fan

10 months ago

Let me feel inside that bum hole, BUM ADMIRER. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒπŸ’¦πŸ’¦

10 months ago

Number 5 next? Steve.

10 months ago

I’ve come all over my hand wanking to your pictures at work, Love Andrew.,,,,,,, xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Alex
(PIN: 1273)